Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who the hell plans a Holiday in Auschwitz??

To be fair, I've been... nowhere near as many 'Push-button amusements' or rides for the Kids as the brochure promised!

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

I daren't try and weave in the Easter connotations too!

:lamelashock:

b7VPolZ.gif

Sorry the knickers are red

NEVER RED!!

s'matter with you Man?

I kinda love the fact we don't really give a shit about Chelsea's win tonight...

TONIGHT, is all about us (despite what the BBC or the Grauniand think)
We proved a point tonight... to ourselves mostly - even if the rest of the world wasn't listening!

We won, against the odds, when no one else expected us to...
This will send shockwaves through the ret of football... 'cos Spurs are no longer an easy touch...
we're not Southern Softies... or "Lads, it's only Spurs"

We proved a lot of doubters wrong, we're IN this title race.
Even if we don't win it... who gives a fuck? We're proving we've got the nous, the staying power and the ability to at least give it a fucking go, and not fade away like everyone expected us to!

SO PROUD OF BEING A YID TONIGHT!

Love that.

Especially when dele gets the ball and launches it into the Spurs end. Means there is a decent break until the re-start and they aren't on the upper foot, live v EFC.

Although, this time we scored again. So unlike any Spurs team I have ever seen

GOOD SPOT!

I kinda love the fact we don't really give a shit about Chelsea's win tonight...

TONIGHT, is all about us (despite what the BBC or the Grauniand think)
We proved a point tonight... to ourselves mostly - even if the rest of the world wasn't listening!

We won, against the odds, when no one else expected us to...
This will send shockwaves through the ret of football... 'cos Spurs are no longer an easy touch...
we're not Southern Softies... or "Lads, it's only Spurs"

We proved a lot of doubters wrong, we're IN this title race.
Even if we don't win it... who gives a fuck? We're proving we've got the nous, the staying power and the ability to at least give it a fucking go, and not fade away like everyone expected us to!

SO PROUD OF BEING A YID TONIGHT!
Great post. But with regards to Chelsea winning. Fuck the cunts.
I always like to look on the positive side. Them winning tonight has done us a favour. It's just about confirmed Champions league football for us again next season. There's still enough games for the <removed>s to fuck up. Mourinho won't be doing them any favours. And pretty much every club outside London will probably be rooting for us this time. The title race is well and truly on

Just watched the highlights, when you actually saw the possession and shots on goal figures, looks like we should have buried them well before the 88th minute.Doesn't matter, adds to the excitement I suppose, and I should imagine other teams and their supporters were just loving the fact we were losing. I love the fact that we have such a fight to the death attitude now. I love the players, I love our manager. It has been such a long wait to have a team that we can believe in again. Will go to sleep a very happy bunny tonight.

Just watched the highlights, when you actually saw the possession and shots on goal figures, looks like we should have buried them well before the 88th minute.Doesn't matter, adds to the excitement I suppose, and I should imagine other teams and their supporters were just loving the fact we were losing. I love the fact that we have such a fight to the death attitude now. I love the players, I love our manager. It has been such a long wait to have a team that we can believe in again. Will go to sleep a very happy bunny tonight.

I would imagine quite a few Gooners left their game with us 1-0 down and didn't find out until getting home........some may even make the mistake of striding into work in the morning without checking the final score

I would imagine quite a few Gooners left their game with us 1-0 down and didn't find out until getting home... some may even make the mistake of striding into work in the morning without checking the final score

I'm pretty sure many have already ordered their "Iss 'appenin' agaaaaain" banners for the Final league game!
That's smug arrogant Goonercunts for ya!

Back
Top Bottom