Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rarely disagree with a Poch line up but seems like he's made more changes to accommodate the injuries than necessary.

No reason to change to 4 at the back. If Dier is filling in at DM why not keep 3 and play CCV or Wimmer? One of those with Toby and Jan should be fine.

And Hiw the fuck Sissoko gets a start is beyond me. GKN must have fucked Poch's daughter and never called her back!

That line up has me worried.

Feel more confident about this than I did for the Burnley game

Wish we had Siggy instead of Sissoko though

Ergh, that's not the line-up I was hoping for but Poch knows best.. Plus injuries have forced his hand some what.

Anyway, still good enough to come away with a win but won't be as easy as it could have been.

any streams??
ag0bpZW_700b.jpg

:troll:

Just going through that Swansea lineup, it's amazing how many former Spurs players we are facing this evening. Naughton, Carroll, Sigurdsson, Routledge. Oh and one ex-gooner twat in Fabianski

Pretty sure our records in games where we fans don't like the lineup is pretty good.

Don't have the facts, but usually remember the majority apologizing for ever doubting Poch.

Just going through that Swansea lineup, it's amazing how many former Spurs players we are facing this evening. Naughton, Carroll, Sigurdsson, Routledge. Oh and one ex-gooner twat in Fabianski

Few ex-Swansea in our team too (Vorm, Davies)

Probably one of the few that rates Sissoko, but I like his commitment to defend when he played and I just think he needs to string a couple of good showings together so he can boost his confidence a bit.

What he did in June/July last year wasn't luck.
He is a good player to have around the roster and I believe Poch thinks the same way.

Mostly agreed until....

around the roster and I believe Poch thinks the same way.

1mXkH6EeAEq1q.gif

Back
Top Bottom