Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Need to do this....:pochsmirk:

IM GOING TO FECK ME MISSUS FROM BEHIND!!!!!!!!

YESSSSX!!!!!!;&*&!!!!!!!!! YESSSSX YESSSSX XXXXXX
I FUCKING LOVE YOU FUCKING CUNTS !!!!!!

FUCKING GET IN!!!

FUCK YES!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Why wasn't I invited ?

The Guardian sports team is all goons, Amy Lawrence's articles are either eulogies or something like a job application with their PR team. Also when they write their 10 things to learn from previous match day, they will always write the match where Spurs are involved from the point of view of the other club matched against. Sometimes with an attempt to not mention Spurs at all. I think this is some kind of office game they have there at the Guardian and have been doing it for years. It's not that they are just not bothered to write or post the article, I think they are wilfully doing it as a joke. I remember once about another match the opponents were ahead also until late into the game and they did not update the result for hours after we came back to win. As a fact, the office and team attitude at the Guardian sports has been woowlich first, everyone else last. I can't imagine how they even employ new people if they need any.

What I love is that since Kane has been injured the rest of the team has stepped up with goals and assists. Here are the goals since and including the Millwall game all scored since Kane went off injured.
Son x5
Dele x3
Eriksen x3
Dier
Janssen

The press were all quick to write our weak squad off after Kane got injured......not so quick to credit the stats though

On the 3.52am from Swansea to Paddington. Had no sleep. Feel shattered. A day at work ahead. On a quiet coach listening to some absolute cunt who seems to think that quiet means banging on relentlessly about shit at 5.30 am.......but you know what it's all been absolutely worth it and I won't punch the twat as serenity is with me.

Those 5 minutes last night.....just wow. ( I've deleted the 89 preceding minutes ) Onwards !

On the 3.52am from Swansea to Paddington. Had no sleep. Feel shattered. A day at work ahead. On a quiet coach listening to some absolute cunt who seems to think that quiet means banging on relentlessly about shit at 5.30 am.......but you know what it's all been absolutely worth it and I won't punch the twat as serenity is with me.

Those 5 minutes last night.....just wow. ( I've deleted the 89 preceding minutes ) Onwards !

Fair play to ya buddy , that's commitment

:dierpochhug:

Fabiansky could literally sit down, drink a coffe and read a newspaper until the last whistle without worrying a thing.

Would we consider this a choke?

All results going against us at the moment and Swansea have been shittier than Palace, West Brom etc.

Laughable the mentality of this side.

You can both tongue my arsehole you arseholes.

Get the fuck out

The press were all quick to write our weak squad off after Kane got injured......not so quick to credit the stats though
it was a lazy media assumption based on very little. anyone who'd watched even a handful of games know that spurs are a far more rounded attacking unit than that. anyone who doesn't watch us play can check the stats that show spurs have 3 players in the epl top 10 for shots, 3 in the top 20 for goals, top team for shots, and that kanes % of that is actually very low - the point being that we don't just play to tee him up as, for example, UTD do with Ibra. The media comparing the two being off simultaneously was grossly ignorant.

Genuinely think it's something everyone should experience, as unpleasant as it is. It's too easy to just learn about the holocaust from TV or books. Bringing the horror of it all to life is, I thought, a much better way of keeping it in mind.

The idea was to stay in Krakow for a few days, and visit Auschwitz & the salt mines as an educational part of the trip for me, the missus & her kids. The rest of the holiday was planned around that.

Interesting. I keep reading on here that we need not celebrate St Arseingham's Day, but we should have Wenger In banners?

Don't know about anyone else but for me there is a rivalry and when we finish above them we should celebrate it and rub it in. I just don't think we should give it a childish name, or consider it a trophy. I do believe in trolling your rivals too, and as they mostly hate their manager and he is undoing all his work and damaging the club, while not being a threat to us, I think it would be good to troll them with a wenger in banner. Woolwich have a enough financial muscle and status to challenge us again within a couple of seasons were they to replace Wenger with the right manager so I personally hope he stays a while longer.
There is also the school of thought that we TOTALLY ignore them... that will kill them even MORE 'cos they won't be expecting it!
'cos THEY can't help themselves and have already probably Trademarked St Tott's Day... doesn't mean we have to stoop to their childish levels!

Having said that IF and when it FINALLY DOES happen... just try stopping the outpouring of 21 years of pent up frustration!
I for one probably WILL allow myself a little personal, private wry smile!!
...maybe a 'thumbs up' in their general direction....

But please let's not start planning JUST yet.
Let's focus on getting the job done first!

Back
Top Bottom