Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1 - 1 Dele Alli 88'
1 - 2 Heung-Min Son 90+1'
1 - 3 Christian Eriksen 90+4'

That's just not Spurs... who swapped them for 1990's Man Utd/Arse while I wasn't looking??
I dont know what in the past but what I saw today was stuff of a Champion. Very impressive:tobyarm::tobyarm:

C8rVs9UXoAEgx7f.jpg

Commentators at the end of the Chelsea game all saying how City are out of the title race and the Chelsea have won the league now because they have all easy games to go. Umm we are only seven points and they go to fucking Old Trafford in a couple of weeks, lets prove these fuckers wrong!
I think they're right on City, and probably right for us. However, I think our chances are way way greater than City and I'm happy for us to be talked down. Keeps the pressure off.

What a game , what a game. Let's just say I will be receiving more complaint letters from Haringey council after those noisy celebrations. Commeeeeee onnnnn youuuuu spurrrssss

What was looking like a terrible night a few minutes ago has turned in a very good one. Those cunts dropping points at the end was the iciest of icing.
Shame about the scum but fuck me what a finish to the game and we've picked up a nice cushion.

8 games to go and we've still got legs to be finishing off games like that... definitely progress on last year!

Back
Top Bottom