Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino, talking to BBC Sport: "We started the game well and created chances in the first few minutes. We maybe feel that the game is going to be easy. They started to play in a low tempo. When we conceded we realised we needed to improve our level.

"It is crazy how the goals came in the last few minutes but we pushed and we created chances to win. Today was a difficult game and the team showed big character. The most important thing is the badge. When you play for Tottenham it is not about the names, it is about the team. This season we are showing that we are a team.

"I don't care what people say or what people think of the history of the club. This season we are fighting again. We are in a good way."

My wife told me today that she wants another baby. At first I wasn't sure, but I've decided to give Poch a text and see if he's free tomorrow night.

What the fucking fuck?! Brilliant result considering the injuries we had. Janssen was the game changer.

Chelsea have the league now, I can't see them dropping 7 points now, but as long as we keep winning we'll push them. 2nd is still a brilliant season.

Bournemouth with the late goal puts us 5 points ahead of Liverpool, 8 if we win our game in hand.

Get the win vs Watford Saturday, players to come back in then it's the home straight.

I fucking love this team.

Rofl... we still don't exist in the media

w9b1iq.png
is that real... or have you Photoshopped us out?

Fuckin' hell... I'm really starting to believe we are merely a figment of our imaginations!

I swear I am so damn close to disassociating myself with anything Guardian football related, first they ignore us on the podcast now they don't even have the Spurs result on the sports page! Yet They have made space for fucking Crystal Palace Southampton along with ever other result including La Liga..
When he's not sending dick pics to women online*, Barry Glendenning sure is a passive aggressive cunt.

*allegedly

Rofl... we still don't exist in the media

w9b1iq.png

Put it in the media bias thread!

Edit: fucking lol at 'Hazard outwits Machester City'... did he mean for their goalkeeper to parry the penalty straight back towards him?

What a fucking day. Thought I'd be picking up the result with a vodka in hand in Krakow this evening. But a combination of tube issues on central line & then a lorry fire on M25, followed by a traffic jam on the 406 meant we missed our flight by 10 minutes. So our Easter break away & planned visit to Auschwitz is all off. Then I learn we are losing in 88th minute & thought that today was the worst in a long time.
Get home, see we won & all of a sudden everything seems much better. Thank you THFC.
In short, how were we tonight?

City are actually really shit. I thought they could muster up some self respect but it turns out they can't..
My only worry there is who they play in the FA Cup Semi-Final!

I thought Fabianski was heroic tonight. He was badly injured and showed great courage in staying on the pitch.

That is, staying on the pitch to LET IN 3 FUCKIN' GOALS IN INJURY TIME.
The time that was added on for his injury

Oh th fuckin' ironing. :troll:
That, whilst being 100% accurate, is also pant-wettingly funny!

This fucking football club never ceases to amaze me!
It's whats great about the game of football and supporting the glorious Tottenham Hotspur.

And it is our seasons of strife and the gradual improvement over the last 10 years that make times like these so special....its not an instant throw money at it success. Yes we are a well off club but we have earned our position right now by doing things the right way.

What a fucking day. Thought I'd be picking up the result with a vodka in hand in Krakow this evening. But a combination of tube issues on central line & then a lorry fire on M25, followed by a traffic jam on the 406 meant we missed our flight by 10 minutes. So our Easter break away & planned visit to Auschwitz is all off. Then I learn we are losing in 88th minute & thought that today was the worst in a long time.
Get home, see we won & all of a sudden everything seems much better. Thank you THFC.
In short, how were we tonight?
0-85 mins: about as cheerful as that visit to Auschwitz.

85 mins onwards: I should probably consult a doctor if this erection doesn't go down in the next four hours.

Back
Top Bottom