Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yet again, I'm pleasantly forced to recognise what a crucial three points this is in terms of automatic CL qualification. We've got a great buffer over City and the Scouse thieves now and maintained the distance on Chelscum to keep the title race alive.

For all those moaners, especially the suddenly vanished Don Giovanni Don Giovanni , this was never a poor performance. We dominated throughout and just struggled a bit in the final third, which was more due to Swansea's admittedly good defending and Fabianski having a great game. We plugged away despite having an under strength side, and that's what makes a top club.

Janssen was excellent when he came on. Created a lot, ran his arse off and was always involved. He will start scoring soon and justify what we paid for. I'd be sad to see him leave in the summer. I'd like to see him and Son start the next game because, while I am no Sissoko hater, I think he is low on confidence whereas Janssen is picking up and improving.

Last edited:
I'm very pleased with the result.
sad_sam_game_of_thrones.gif

Back
Top Bottom