Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think another great aspect of these late come-back wins (apart from the obvious 3 points) is the never-dying spirit of belief - Fergie's teams had that an always played at 150% till the final whistle. That is a true champions / winning mentality - Poch, take a bow sir

The press were all quick to write our weak squad off after Kane got injured......not so quick to credit the stats though

Everybody out there says Kane only scores penalties and tap ins, until he gets injured whereby he is suddenly the only decent player we have and no one can replace him.

:pocheyes:

On the 3.52am from Swansea to Paddington. Had no sleep. Feel shattered. A day at work ahead. On a quiet coach listening to some absolute cunt who seems to think that quiet means banging on relentlessly about shit at 5.30 am.......but you know what it's all been absolutely worth it and I won't punch the twat as serenity is with me.

Those 5 minutes last night.....just wow. ( I've deleted the 89 preceding minutes ) Onwards !

#yid

Cardiff boy born and bred Tottenham fan since i was ten. Wife CCFC ST holder for 15 years. i work in Swansea, director a Chelski <removed>. Win tonight and chavs lose gap down to 4pts. Fuck i need this soooo badly firstly to shut the jack bastards around here up and secondly steak n blowjob night on the cards. In the words of Jean- Luc 'Make it happen'
COYS
So pics of the steak and blowjob festivities?

In the words of Jean- Luc 'Make it happen'

Firstly, congrats.

But I'm not sure you've nailed the quote
2fba0aa4a1959a8b241e9b7d709c8273.gif

Chelsea have been lucky with injuries this season.
About time some one like Costa or Hazard did a knee or something....

You'd think someone like Hazard would be a prime candidate for time on the treatment table bearing in mind how much of a marked man he is and how often he ends up on the floor but as we all know he avoids all the serious stuff by falling down at the first available opportunity. Breathe on him and he fall overs, I wish defenders would just start ignoring the ball and aim for his legs.

I just can't stop replaying that 3 goal blitz. Sometimes I focus on the players celebration. Sometimes the crowd. I'm finding it really difficult to wrench myself away and go to bed. Fuck it. One more beer. I feel so happy tonight. So fucking happy
Agreed, mate - you really put the Hammers to the sword last night

Anyone else notice the 'spin' from the different sets of commentators (both on stream and bbc) that Burnley was only our 5th away win of the season......and how bad that makes us?

Failing to mention that we'd only played 13 games prior to that (W4 / D6 / L3) having played away at Chelsea, Liverpool, City, United, Woolwich, Everton, West Brom, Southampton, etc, etc

They all seem incapable of putting the season or a teams form into any context at all.

Back
Top Bottom