The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wenger saying we don't pay our players enough.....

Is there any topic he won't speak about???

Just always chats shit about anything other than his own team

Shouldn't he concentrate on trying to keep his own players ? Oh and they pay ridiculous wages yet they still want out .

It's not just down to £ , it's about happiness at the club too.

The current managers "mind games" are pretty bad these days , klopp, conte & wenger have all been poor.

Shouldn't he concentrate on trying to keep his own players ? Oh and they pay ridiculous wages yet they still want out .

It's not just down to £ , it's about happiness at the club too.

The current managers "mind games" are pretty bad these days , klopp, conte & wenger have all been poor.

Imagine how bemused Poch would look if a journalist asked him about the Scum's wages

If Dembele is fit then same team vs Palace..if not..

-------------------------Lloris--------------------------
---Dier---------Alderweireld--- Vertonghen--
Walker------Wanyama--Alli----------Davies
------------Eriksen--------------Son----------------
--------------------------Kane------------------------
Not the game to start experimenting with players out of position thanks

If Dembele is out for me it's a straight swap with Sissoko, or we go with a back 4 and Dier goes CM

BBC match facts...The Gunners have won four of their last five games in all competitions.However, they have lost four of their previous five Premier League away matches, conceding 13 goals in the process. Crap away?

Spurs have only suffered one defeat in 18 Premier League matches (W15, D2), winning their last eight games in a row.They have won 12 consecutive games at White Hart Lane and are the only side unbeaten at home in the league this season (W15, D2) Brilliant at Home?

Spurs win will ensure they finish above Woolwich in the league for the first time since 1995.
Its our cup final (for the day)

Sanchez is only player we should be concerned about.
They need to worry about us as a team. :coys:

Not the game to start experimenting with players out of position thanks

If Dembele is out for me it's a straight swap with Sissoko, or we go with a back 4 and Dier goes CM
Eh? You say its not a time to experiment with players positions but then call for Sissoko to play as a CM if Dembele is out. When has Poch ever played Sissoko as a CM?

This arrived today, it's a sign.

L0EaIiL.jpg

Kane hat trick incoming.
A sign of bad taste?

The two reasons I'm nervous; 1. No Rose means they will do us down that side for pace; 2. If big D is not fit - he would totally rule midfield but without him?
A lot depends on the Everton game - if they take any points from Chelsea the nerves will really kick in! If Chelsea win I think the title's done and it's just about pride and getting 2nd.

The two reasons I'm nervous; 1. No Rose means they will do us down that side for pace; 2. If big D is not fit - he would totally rule midfield but without him?
A lot depends on the Everton game - if they take any points from Chelsea the nerves will really kick in! If Chelsea win I think the title's done and it's just about pride and getting 2nd.
Its about winning this game and marching on in the PL?

Against palace we needed the change (half time) to freshen up our 11. We looked a little jaded in the first half. Ive got no concerns who plays, Poch will get it right. I know we are a decent side, decent at home and have beaten better teams than Woolwich. There is no reason why we should not expect all three points-thats where we are. I know this is a NLD and its not about form, Blah, Blah, Blah rubbish. We are a side who understand how to play 90 mins. As a team, we can feel the game, understand whats needed and know how to win. Its not chance. Woolwich recently are discovering themselves are becoming that annoying , negative, only play when the pressures off team. No mistakes , we will have this, there is no reason to think otherwise.:coys:

Should we celebrate it pending today's result? Worth singing a song about it? There is a smidgen of poetic justice in that it could happen against the old enemy at our last derby at WHL.

For song, it's fairly simplistic and wholly unoriginal, but I think would be easy to get going:

(To the tune of that naughty Adebayor song)

St Arseringham's Day
St Arseringham's Daaaaaaaay
We are celebrating
St Arseringham's Day

Also blends nicely into an overture of "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay"

Thoughts?

Had a dream that Everton won 5-0 and we won 4-0.........

My dreams are rarely wrong, except for the odd occasion that I dreamed I went to bed with a super model but woke up next to a Jeremy Kyle reject......
:pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom