The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone actually enjoy the NLD? Yes afterwards if a good result but I mean the doubt,the what ifs! Before hand.......

Hell yeah.. It's what we live for.. The morning of the game, the pre match drinks the walk to the ground the atmosphere the edgy feel the whole day is one of the best in the calendar year...

Not so good if we lose but you deal with that once and if it's happened.

Last edited:
I rarely 'enjoy' any tottenham games! I get so fucking wound up and nervous until we're either at least a goal or two up, or in the case of games like this, until we've won!
I'm the same especially in the last two seasons until I see the game for my self I cant relax,radio is fecking excruciating I do the match thread on here with updates re posts but some of them are grim:levyeyes:.........

Smileys please...

C-miUzEWsAUNUGN.jpg

It's a big game, but so is every game when you are hunting down the title.
I expect Woolwich to continue in the Chelsea mode with petty fouls and a spoil-the-party attitude.
We need a strong ref and clear heads.
And a couple of early goals would do nicely.

I expect them to want to the spoil the party and be petty but it won't be with fouls. Their players are too big of pussies to do that. It's more like they are going to be over dramatic and fall at every single touch from our players. They are going to be looking to get our players red carded.

Resigned myself to watching this one in a pub as tickets are gold dust.. anyone drinking around London? I was thinking of heading to Kings Cross but my usual companions all have tickets so I'm solo!
If you're in London anyway, seems a bit daft not to go to a Tottenham pub - loads of people without tickets go along to meet up with mates before the game - and you're on the doorstep, so to speak.

Nice to see we've learned from the over confidence we all had going into the semi final last week.

:pocheyes:
I can see where you are coming from but we will not, in any form lose. We are at home, not flying as we were before the semi- so the players, Im sure will be determined not to make the same errors as in the Semi and step up and concentrate fully. There is no reason why we shouldn't contemplate a win. Only, if they are at their best and we are not will they get a sniff- a draw. I feel our semi game was the making of us, it hurt but , it gave us total commitment on the PL. They are in the final of the FAC and this is our final=bring it on. :coys:

My stomach is in knots; goodness knows what state I'm going to be in by tomorrow afternoon. Form and statistics will go out of the window - I just want us to perform at the level I know we can, and with a bit of luck ('cause we all need that) we can shut them up for this season and keep the pressure on the Chavs. So wish that Danny was fit for this one but not to be. We need all the players to do their best, let's all pray that we can get a result.

Back
Top Bottom