The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wenger walks out of his post match interview.

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better....

Shows the class of the man.

I watched a boxing match last night where two boxers beat the shit out of each other and both were magnanimous, and gracious in both victory and defeat. Klitch especially gracious, a true chanpion.

Today a manager who had perennially led his team to better glories than the opponent he faced, could not show respect to that opponent.

What a first rate cunt that man is, and he deserves to fall on his own sword. May that be bloody, painful and swift.

I keep getting flashbacks to the game, there were many but one beautiful moment where you know we are a top shelf club and have left them in the dust was when Jan crossed an inch perfect ball in for the Toby chance

What other team has the ability to do that?

Back
Top Bottom