To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That ape man who used to play for Woolwich reckons that we need a trophy for Harry to stay. He can go and do one, and so can all the others who make carping remarks and can't let us enjoy this season. Yah boo sucks to you all.

That ape man who used to play for Woolwich reckons that we need a trophy for Harry to stay. He can go and do one, and so can all the others who make carping remarks and can't let us enjoy this season. Yah boo sucks to you all.
SAF on Kane:

‘He’s [Pochettino] got a lot of youth in his team, which augurs well for the future. I believe in that, I’ve believed in [bringing through] youth all my life,’ Ferguson told Sky Sports.

‘The value is two-fold. One, they’ll always remember the person who gave them their start in life, and secondly, they create a loyalty base that is there for life.

‘The young players we had coming through still keep in touch with me, and that is an indication of how well it works.

Keep this group together and just add a little more quality in depth and the trophies will come.

Fantastic result, scored 5 with Dier & Wanyama centre mid.

Davies goal has capped of a brilliant run of form from our 2nd choice leftback.

Kane golden boot.

Trippier most assists from a fullback tied with Walker & Adam Smith.

Toby goal.

Wanyama is a machine.

Gutted Hugo didn't get the Golden Glove.

Buzzing what a season, we will be even better next season.

COYS.

let's finish the season on a high, Kane hat trick in the first half please, anything less than 7-0 and we need to seriously consider an upgrade on Poch next season..............
:pocheyes:

Sorry lads but come on conceding against these cunts.... and harry taking more then 1 half to get. Hat trick?
#pochout
:pochshock:

Back
Top Bottom