To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But is it confirmed yet by a reliable source that he wants to leave?

Just paper, ITK talk but I think some fans speaking to him after the last game at WHL said he wasn't sure. The way I think about it, if he goes along with Sissoko and the others and we get linked players like Sessegnon, Barkley, Zaha, Mcguire and maybe even Moussa Dembele from the money it will make us stronger overall.

That being said Walker has been great for us and would love him to stay.

I think there was someone here who said after leicester game they would bet 1-7 and 2-7, £20 at 350-1 ?

Good day for them if they placed it!

Placed them but not for £20 and I certainly didn't get 350-1 I'm afraid.
A quid on 1-7 at 200-1. Managed to find 2-7 at 400-1. I had £2 on that.

I'm still a happy bunny.

Why do we have to stop the season now? It seems sooooooo unfair.

Lil Lezzer is a creepy lil fucker.......boys got legend written all over him

Like.....like him lots

yesjacknicholson.gif

aaaaannnnnd here it comes

I've just put the talksport on whilst I do the washing up and Durham has asked the question... 'Harry Kane was taken off before he could score his 30th goal. Is this the worst substitution of all time?'
:dembele:

I've just put the talksport on whilst I do the washing up and Durham has asked the question... 'Harry Kane was taken off before he could score his 30th goal. Is this the worst substitution of all time?'
:dembele:

It's awesome management by Poch. Keep Harry from the 30 goal mark this season to give him another target next season. :pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom