Is Ronaldo a knob?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Ronaldo a knob

• Yes

Votes: 64 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
Twat

Hes been in trouble for just this several times in the past. Why does he keep doing it? Wanker
Might as well just ask why Suarez bites people.

y0HoBPp.png

Not sure knob is right as opposed to understandably arrogant and often too self centred.

I think with his talent and manner it is an occupational hazard worth suffering though.

He works and trains very hard to be the best he can be. He has a passion for success, both for himself and his teams. I think the guy is a fantastic role model for any youngster who wants to be a sportsman.

He works and trains very hard to be the best he can be. He has a passion for success, both for himself and his teams. I think the guy is a fantastic role model for any youngster who wants to be a sportsman.

...Bit of a knob tho'.

Or if they're no good at sport, perhaps a perma-tanned Ken doll. The plastic faced knob.

Pushing the ref is him saying he's above them and he can do what he likes. Anyone doing that should get a ban regardless of who they are, our lads included.

Or if they're no good at sport, perhaps a perma-tanned Ken doll. The plastic faced knob.

Pushing the ref is him saying he's above them and he can do what he likes. Anyone doing that should get a ban regardless of who they are, our lads included.
It was hardly a push at all. He was frustrated with the decision. Not the best reaction from him but the reaction overall to the incident is pathetic.

It was hardly a push at all. He was frustrated with the decision. Not the best reaction from him but the reaction overall to the incident is pathetic.
Nah mate, petulance, same as he's always had. You don't touch the ref, in any sport, its sacrosanct.

Petulant during games and a bit weird outside of games, but he seems like a decent guy for the most part. Stupid as fuck of him to push the ref though.

Back
Top Bottom