Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not racist, but...
I'm not saying fuck Levy, but...

You get the point, I'm sure. As you should've done reading the very first sentence of what you're quoting.

Dont need to.... I was reading as their exchange unfolded. Didnt play out how you suggest....

Lets entertain the idea of PSG offering us Lucas Moura and Di Maria.
As far as i recall PSG wanted Aurier to come to us too.

Why? Why PSG all the sudden want to sell all their wantaway players to us. Seems a bit silly innit.

Di Maria is 29 Nabs, same as Soldado when we signed him, ¿no? Doubt it's viable either wages or "prestige" wise tho.

I'd love him at Spurs, he'd be a VDV-type figure in terms of his cache, scores a load from midfield, plus it would piss Sammy off so it's Win-Win-Win as far I'm concerned. Make it happen Mauricio!

:pochlol:
I have a lot of concerns about di maria. Great player but look how shite he was on Manure. Absolutely shocking attitude when not in the mood and no sale value in a Couple of years. I'm so levyed by now that i don't see us ever signing players over 25.

Di Maria is 29 Nabs, same as Soldado when we signed him, ¿no? Doubt it's viable either wages or "prestige" wise tho.

I'd love him at Spurs, he'd be a VDV-type figure in terms of his cache, scores a load from midfield, plus it would piss Sammy off so it's Win-Win-Win as far I'm concerned. Make it happen Mauricio!

:pochlol:
Soldado was 29 when we SOLD him..

Lets entertain the idea of PSG offering us Lucas Moura and Di Maria.
As far as i recall PSG wanted Aurier to come to us too.

Why? Why PSG all the sudden want to sell all their wantaway players to us. Seems a bit silly innit.
They need the money because of fair play finances. They know we need players and we also have the cash. What's amazing is that they look like they liked dealing with Levy over Aurier.

Aging world beater who failed to hold down a starting place at Real Madrid?

vaart_2318684b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom