Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guess we won't have to play KWP and throw him in the deep end at Goodison Park.

giphy.gif

Trippier against a competent side like Everton worries me.
Meh, he was quite good last season. I'm not going to throw him in the dumpster for a couple poor starts where the team played average as well. If he is fit he should be starting over KWP. I'm just worried he will be Wanyama against Chelsea fit (read: not match fit).

Everton v Tottenham

This has turned into a big game for Tottenham after they dropped more points at home in their last game against Burnley. If they lose at Goodison Park, they will have made a poor start.

I don't think Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino will allow that to happen. His teams normally play well when it matters, and I think we will see a reaction from them.

Everton are no pushovers, but I am not sure who is going to prise open the Spurs defence. Sandro Ramirez is still adjusting to the English game and they seem a little short in attack.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

If Aurier is not match ready and Wanyama out then I'd go 4-2-3-1. Sanchez has done a lot of travelling as well, and hasn't had a lot of time with the squad.

- Lloris -
Trippier Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
- Dier Dembele -
- Son Dele Eriksen -
- Kane -

Dier can drop in and track Rooney or Siggy, whoever plays at 10.

Sons pace and directness could cause their back line issues.

Everton v Tottenham

This has turned into a big game for Tottenham after they dropped more points at home in their last game against Burnley. If they lose at Goodison Park, they will have made a poor start.

I don't think Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino will allow that to happen. His teams normally play well when it matters, and I think we will see a reaction from them.

Everton are no pushovers, but I am not sure who is going to prise open the Spurs defence. Sandro Ramirez is still adjusting to the English game and they seem a little short in attack.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2
Lawro picked us? Well now we're fucked for sure. Poch out.

If Aurier is not match ready and Wanyama out then I'd go 4-2-3-1. Sanchez has done a lot of travelling as well, and hasn't had a lot of time with the squad.

- Lloris -
Trippier Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
- Dier Dembele -
- Son Dele Eriksen -
- Kane -

Dier can drop in and track Rooney or Siggy, whoever plays at 10.

Sons pace and directness could cause their back line issues.

I would imagine that will pretty much be the team.

I bet he finds a direct debit of £99 leaving his account next week, payable to Levy Catering Co Ltd.

Edit: Joke 2: Good job they don't send Alan "Human Skip" Brazil, we'd have to sell Kane to pay the catering bill.
CZls-9cXEAMJLwe.jpg

Size of the fucker!!

Especially his head!

:angryscouser:

Back
Top Bottom