Galacticos v the mighty Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably more to do with you calling him shit and questioning his mentality and attitude because of a few poor displays

Yes, I said he has been shit in some games this season. Didnt call him a shit player which is the rather silly take you are trying to put on it every week. Might as well drop that one, nobody is falling for it.

Yes I questioned his attitude. Why shouldnt I? His attitude is why he missed out at the Bernabeu.
Why shouldnt I question his mentality? So far, he is looking more like a player that has been found out than one that is developing his game and coping with the opposition who have adapted to cope with him.

Doesnt mean he never will develope, just that so far, this season, he hasnt.

Its funny that every post you make about "my agenda" against Dele, you just hammer home my point even more that he's untouchable to some fans, even critique is off the menu. How pathetic.

Also funny that our two most impressive performances of the season, against the toughest opposition we have faced, have been without him. But you go ahead and take that as me hating him and calling him shit and that he should never play again. Its what you do best.

Talking about Bale. It is months before the summer transfer market opens and lots will happen before then. On fitness, how many games will he play between now and the end of the season. Will he get his place back in the team? No way will he command the sort of wages her is getting now and if that is important to him then forget it.
About as much waste of time talking about it as Kane to Real.

yep, i can see it now - bale comes back, and smacks in his first goal in in front of 61000 at the new lane, 60999 fans erupt, and you're stood there, all obstinate.
Dream on mate. He isn’t coming back.
If he did, I would support the decision of the manager to make the deal & I would support the player.

The Dane The Dane

If we set up like we did against Real and Dortmund we'll win

Also funny how you have picked these two games as the two best set ups to beat Liverpool.
So.....no Dele then

Nose-Dive-Greenville-SC.jpeg

that's the same with every signing. i'd love to see it though.

seriously -wouldn't you? not even a tiny bit?
Like I’ve already said...
He’s like the fit ex that you wouldn’t mind a dabble with but wouldn’t risk the harm you could cause to an otherwise perfect life just to see what it might be like.
However, if Poch fancies a dabble, I would be 100% behind him. He knows what he’s doing more than we do on here.

Yes, I said he has been shit in some games this season. Didnt call him a shit player which is the rather silly take you are trying to put on it every week. Might as well drop that one, nobody is falling for it.

Yes I questioned his attitude. Why shouldnt I? His attitude is why he missed out at the Bernabeu.
Why shouldnt I question his mentality? So far, he is looking more like a player that has been found out than one that is developing his game and coping with the opposition who have adapted to cope with him.

Doesnt mean he never will develope, just that so far, this season, he hasnt.

Its funny that every post you make about "my agenda" against Dele, you just hammer home my point even more that he's untouchable to some fans, even critique is off the menu. How pathetic.

Also funny that our two most impressive performances of the season, against the toughest opposition we have faced, have been without him. But you go ahead and take that as me hating him and calling him shit and that he should never play again. Its what you do best.
:dembelefingers: Can't believe you just wrote that. That's pathetic, great supporter you are

Set up isn't the same as a line-up, mate

So Dele in for who?
Son in terms of the Dortmund game? So Dele LW?
Or in place of Dembele in CM.....so drop Winks after Madrid? Or maybe drop Dier?

Or if we are to emulate the Madrid set up shall we drop Llorente? Or maybe Eriksen? Again, Winks or Dier? Or how about break up the crucial partnership of Sissoko and Aurier and play Dele wide right?

You're all over the shop. Those set ups are not the same with Dele. They worked with the players that were used.

We play differently with Dele, that's the whole point of Poch changing our entire formations to play without him.

Back
Top Bottom