Galacticos v the mighty Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Dele in for who?
Son in terms of the Dortmund game? So Dele LW?
Or in place of Dembele in CM.....so drop Winks after Madrid? Or maybe drop Dier?

Or if we are to emulate the Madrid set up shall we drop Llorente? Or maybe Eriksen? Again, Winks or Dier? Or how about break up the crucial partnership of Sissoko and Aurier and play Dele wide right?

You're all over the shop. Those set ups are not the same with Dele. They worked with the players that were used.

We play differently with Dele, that's the whole point of Poch changing our entire formations to play without him.
See the post you quoted you thick idiot. I'm putting you on ignore, you're a waste of time and obviously has a irrational dislike for one of our most promising young players. I've seen players have worse spells, but you've never insulted them like you have Dele. Almost like you want him to be "found out"

See the post you quoted you thick idiot. I'm putting you on ignore, you're a waste of time and obviously has a irrational dislike for one of our most promising young players. I've seen players have worse spells, but you've never insulted them like you have Dele. Almost like you want him to be "found out"
Haha......that old chestnut

I've hit a brick wall so I'm ignoring you. Good riddance cretin

The last 5 pages have me excited we still did great in Madrid, laughing my ass off at 2 different arguements happening at the same time, and me giving a "funny" to Ahab.

God I love this forum

I love yooooooooouuu
:dierpochhug:
anigif_original-grid-image-3269-1406930346-10.gif

Basically, the way I think of it Bale to us is like having a really hot ex-girlfriend. She was great looking when you were together but she was a bit of a bitch and you always knew she was too good for you. Since you've broken up you're always bitching about her, but you've found a new girlfriend who might not be as attractive, but is your best friend, you have a lot in common and you get on really well with her. Now you may bitch about your ex, but if your current girlfriend and your ex both ask you for a threesome are you really going to turn them down?

A photo of either of these would do but obviously the imaginary hot ex would be best

Thanks in advance

who says its about capturing former glories- no one wants to see an average team being carried by a bale - i'm saying why not have both - a quality young team with bale complimenting it, not dominating it.
Agreed. If we can, we should. He has also experienced winning big competitions now, so would bring new qualities off the park as well.
Also, supporters worrying about our balance sheet should relax. Wtf can we say about that? It’s Levy’s job to balance the finances, and he’s fucken excellent at it. If we were to sign Bale i’d Be confident of the transfer being within our means.

The chances of this Bale story being true are slim but if it's possible then why not seriously consider it?

As been mentioned, he is now a proven winner at the highest level.

With the wages, anyone in football knows that if it between us and Manure then you'll get more money at Manure. If he chooses us then he'll know he'll need to take a cut. I'd also argue that if he chooses us over others then that'll help most forget how he left.

As for his ego, there are more stars in this Spurs squad than there are in the Welsh squad and, by all accounts, he effortlessly fits in there as one of the lads. During their Euro 2016 run, and still now, the squad talks about the great spirit and togetherness that he buys into. Their motto is 'Together Stronger' which is something that could have come straight from Pochettino himself.

So really the only issues are the injuries and the hair...

So Dele in for who?
Son in terms of the Dortmund game? So Dele LW?
Or in place of Dembele in CM.....so drop Winks after Madrid? Or maybe drop Dier?

Or if we are to emulate the Madrid set up shall we drop Llorente? Or maybe Eriksen? Again, Winks or Dier? Or how about break up the crucial partnership of Sissoko and Aurier and play Dele wide right?

You're all over the shop. Those set ups are not the same with Dele. They worked with the players that were used.

We play differently with Dele, that's the whole point of Poch changing our entire formations to play without him.
did dele fuck your missus?

The chances of this Bale story being true are slim but if it's possible then why not seriously consider it?

With the wages, anyone in football knows that if it between us and Manure then you'll get more money at Manure. If he chooses us then he'll know he'll need to take a cut. I'd also argue that if he chooses us over others then that'll help most forget how he left.

As for his ego, there are more stars in this Spurs squad than there are in the Welsh squad and, by all accounts, he effortlessly fits in there as one of the lads. During their Euro 2016 run, and still now, the squad talks about the great spirit and togetherness that he buys into. Their motto is 'Together Stronger' which is something that could have come straight from Pochettino himself.

I think we are better off not dealing with Real, at all. They will only use it as an opportunity to talk about our players.

And the pink fashion accs.

Sorry, the hair is a real deal breaker.

did dele fuck your missus?
Did Sissoko fuck everybody else's last year?

Its ok that I was sticking up for him, and Lamela while others were calling them drug afflicts and total shit, but say Dele has been poor and everyone cries.

It telling that no one counter argues that he hasn't been poor though. The only thing I've heard is that he was epic for the last two years. Yes....yes he was.

Isn't that the whole point.....

Back
Top Bottom