The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. BVB Dortmund||Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Getting myself together after Saturdays rout, still pissed off!

Wasn't the best mate was it? Just think of it this way, we will likely to be heading into the top 3 again at the end of this weekend whilst Woolwich have a tough battle with Burnley for 6th place.

Lets hope there was a reason for Saturdays under performance with players keeping their best for CL. Win tonight would go a long way to replace the dout inbeded into the depths of my mind. COYS

No idea what to expect tonight after Saturdays performance.

How up for it will the players be? Would like to see a reaction but will we even go full strength? Already qualified means the weekends game is more important. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kane rested.

Missus is working tonight.

My little boy will be asleep by 730 and I have 5 cans of neck oil in the fridge.

What could make this evening turn bad? :levyeyes:

Annoyed I can't watch this one live will have to record as need to be alert tomorrow morning to do stuff.

To everyone going to Dortmund, respect.. Be safe and enjoy it.
Everyone in here.... Well, just try to be nice to one another.. And no melting! Lol.

Lets do this, hopefully the youth team will continue to set the tone for us, and we'll get the points today in order to top the group.

COYS!
:tobyarm::lamelaaghh::kanegoal:

- Lloris -
- Sanchez Dier Vertonghen -
- Aurier Sissoko Winks Eriksen Rose -
- Son Kane -

Playing on the counter suits are champions league football. Dortmund will have the majority of the possession tonight, with this we can really drive the ball forward.

Dele doesn’t look 100%, and I wish Dembele could do 2 games in a week but I think we need him more to break down WBA on Saturday.

we will see a better performance tonight but dortmund are fighting for a bit of form. they are in a bit of a mini crisis over there. i reckon a rest from the league for them will be positive and they will be up for it. weve already qualified but i do think the lads will want to set things straight after the weekend and get the job done.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom