The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. BVB Dortmund||Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

19 players training but can't see who they are.
DPGC3SFWAAEMBsd.jpg

It comes out every time we put in a poor performance.

Apparently Kane was bound to burn out last season, he finished the campaign by scoring 7 goals in two games.

It's like the club doesn't employ scores and scores of sports scientists and professionals whose job it is to monitor the condition of the players. Poch himself watches the players train nearly every single day and is outspoken in his desire to have an excellent dialogue with them.... i'm sure if players where close to "burning out" he would know.

Its logical that players will suffer some lag as the season goes on, particularly when the schedule builds up with high intensity games. We train and play hard, we should be accustomed to it by now as supporters.

Indeed, but if your squad is fatigued/stretched you have to hedge your bets and play what you consider your strongest feasible XI regardless.

Pressumably Poch did this as resting players simply wasnt an option.

My wife is now sick and can't make the trip tomorrow. Does anyone need a ticket? I am still going so it will be sitting next to me and I can meet you in Dortmund obviously.

Back
Top Bottom