The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. BVB Dortmund||Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do hope that UEFA bring in a rule (similar to the PL) to get the away fans pitchside at all times. We already allow them at WHL / Wembley, but away from home in Europe you sometimes struggle to hear our support, despite it being fantastic.

Anyway, great win!
It came off great on TV here at least. Caught majority of the Spurs songs loud and clear.

What a performance.. we looked so comfortable and accomplished. So different from all other years in Europe, we really are one of the big boys.

Watched it in a great pub in Berlin, absolutely massive must have been 12 or more TV,s with it on..
Good atmosphere plenty cheering on spurs which was surprising, many for Dortmund but they were very knowledgable and stood up and clapped Kane off when he got subbed.

Had to laugh just before kick off a dopey plastic Scouser walked in and made his way to the bar, “ why are they showing the Spurs game? No way is it bigger than Liverpool vSeville” he said in a West Country accent.:dembelelol:
West Cunt-try boy

Probably the same people who look in the mirror every morning & say trippier is better than walker 10 times.
Maybe people like different things in their players?

Mindblowing thought I know.

Rose looked sluggish and while he put in a good shift, tended to fall out of pace at times throughout the game.

Maybe people like different things in their players?

Mindblowing thought I know.

Rose looked sluggish and while he put in a good shift, tended to fall out of pace at times throughout the game.
Maybe. But equally its a bit naive to think some fans won't pretend whoever leaves isn't as good as the player who takes their place.
Fair enough if you think all those fans genuinely think trippier is better & don't have an agenda. But I think your being very naive.

I wonder how much that Yarmolenko would cost...
About $2.26!!
Yarmulke

fuck me.
I thought our only hope in this group was second.
What a cunt I am.
We went unbeaten in the group of death, and topped it.

Just think Woolwich have been in the CL every year since 1998, excluding this season
They’d have reached past the round of 16 9 times in 19. That’s basically half their appearances.
Going out at Group stage 4 x
and QF x 4 a SF and a final.
So 19 apps and 6 decent campaigns.
Say a third of their campaigns decent
Two thirds not.

The days of going to Dortmund and having to play Mason and Carroll in midfield are long forgotten! Winks has become such an accomplished central midfielder in a short space of time.

What a performance.. we looked so comfortable and accomplished. So different from all other years in Europe, we really are one of the big boys.

Watched it in a great pub in Berlin, absolutely massive must have been 12 or more TV,s with it on..
Good atmosphere plenty cheering on spurs which was surprising, many for Dortmund but they were very knowledgable and stood up and clapped Kane off when he got subbed.

Had to laugh just before kick off a dopey plastic Scouser walked in and made his way to the bar, “ why are they showing the Spurs game? No way is it bigger than Liverpool vSeville” he said in a West Country accent.:dembelelol:
Did you give him a clue by pointing at the closest German flag and remind him what country he's in?

Back
Top Bottom