TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every single season seems to be a transitional season.

I think we have been a bit unlucky if I am being honest.

Leicester and then Chelsea did us when we could not have any better. I doubt any team could have been better.

I am disappointed but unsurprised so far this time round.

We need a stronger squad of that there is no question.

Poor result. You know it’s going to be a bad day when Alli, Sanchez & Lloris have a collective brain fart inside the first 10 minutes.
The ref was incompetent again today.
The time wasting was fucking bollocks.

Shows we're still learning how to beat these teams...
We haven't quite cracked it yet.

Impressive wins against Madrid, Liverpool make this even more frustrating, 'cos we KNOW we can beat better teams than what we had to face today...

It just surprises me that we always seem offended or shocked that teams will do this to us... Swansea, Burnley and West Brom all did it... and it worked.
we've been rumbled, and as yet, we don't seem capable of doing anything about it!

For what it's worth, I'd hoped my 'old school/back to basics' match thread to have such an old school Spursy result!

Bollocks to it.

Terrible performance , pple talking about Allis form despite 3 assists in 2 games whereas eriksen was shocking against woolwich and was shocking again today. Davies really poor aswell, rose definitely deserves a run in the first team now and llorente is just a waste of space can't even be bothered to get back onside when a balls being knocked into him. The leagues gone now need to make sure we solidify the top 4 and make a go of it in the fa cup and champs.

I think its fair to say we really aint as good as we think we are.
At home to Bournmouth, Palace, West Brom, Burnley, and Swansea weve managed just 2 wins and 4 goals. 4 fucking goals.
The continued lack of net investment in the squad is catching up with us. Our cheapskate approach is finding us out. We deserve more than cheap punts on Llorente.
Levy and Lewis have a lot to answer for.
To think some thought we could challenge for the title even without the extra additions we got towards the end of the summer. Big wake up call for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom