TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love to see Lamela back

Ask and you will receive. Here is Lamela's back.

ErikLamela_2.jpg

3 hours there and 3 hours back, again, to watch 95 minutes of time wasting and trying to break down a 10 man defence, again - not a huge amount of fun.

But, the thing that annoys me most, is the miserable know-it-all gits, both at the ground and on here, that seem to think supporting a football club means criticising every single player, and the manager and the Chairman, every single time anything (a tackle, a pass, a shot, a result) ever goes wrong.

I don't know what enjoyment you all get out of it, but you ruin it for everyone else (well, for me at least).

Saturday, 25th November, 3 p.m. White Hart Lanembley
Plain as you like.
Old school Match Thread...
Old school fixture.
Old School Day & Kick-off time...
Admittedly, Wembley Stadium,
but you can't have everything....
No bitching about the opposition...
No 'Mighty Crowing Cockerels'

Pure and simple OMT...

There, I dd it...

Last edited:
The thing with that is, who would want to come to us knowing they would be a bench player every game that Kane was fit.
No one of any ilk would want to be a No2 striker. Every one knows that if Kane is fit Kane plays.
I just think that 66,000 fans at Wembley deserve to see better options than Llorente when were chasing a game at home to West brom. Top support once again.

- Lloris -
- Dier Sanchez Vertonghen -
- Trippier Dele Winks Eriksen Davies -
- Son Kane -
Same formation as tonight. West Brom will pack out the midfield and play for a point. We need to get at them early and get goal in the first 20 mins.

It’d be nice to see Lamela get some minutes.

Back
Top Bottom