TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love to see Lamela back

Ask and you will receive. Here is Lamela's back.

ErikLamela_2.jpg

Stoke and west brom should merge into one shite club.

The odd thing is i find Stoke more of an irritant since Pullis left.... No mark, no identity rubbish under a myth of a manager (whos spending a bog chunk in the process)... I fully expect things to go the same way at WBA....

I think they're relegation faves now.

Last edited:
Win this no problem. WBA - first game under new coach instructions. Some players will play for themselves trying to stand out form the crap. They will be disjointed and the players, who always believe they knew best especially now the coach moves on. They will discover quickly that they, have not got a clue and Pulis was the key to get them playing as as unit. He lost he team and now the team will lose themselves?

3-0 win.

This has cagey 1-0 all over it. We'll have 70%+ possession of the ball we'll be slow and ponderous and hopefully find a breakthrough.

Would like Son to start

Lloris
Dier Sanchez Vert
Tripps Eriksen Winks Dele Davies
Kane
Llorente

It has been a few times Son played after a good game, against lesser in the paper opposition of course. What happen is those opposition sits very deep and Son is a bit wasted. He cant go through them as it is too crowded and we have no body inside the box. He cant shoots from distance as it is too crowded.
I believe its time to give llorente spme good time.

The odd thing is i find Stoke more of an irritant since Pullis left.... No mark, no identity rubbish under a myth of a manager (whos spending a bog chunk in the process)... I fully expect things to go the same way at WBA....

I think they're relegation faves now.
No matter who they have on the team they fucking suck. They pretend to be a bigger club then the are.

[formation=352, Lloris, Sanchez, Dier, Vertonghen, Trippier, Dele, Winks, Eriksen, Rose, Kane, Son][/formation]

All out attack against them, no mercy.

Saw their whole squad get off a train at Watford Junction so will be staying near by, held it together and refrained from shouting YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO at Livermore in front of a packed platform.

hello everyone, this is my first msg :)
i was wondering what are the chances of both davies and trippier getting rotated and benched at leicester away?
how likely is it that we’ll see both rose & aurier together the next game?

hello everyone, this is my first msg :)
i was wondering what are the chances of both davies and trippier getting rotated and benched at leicester away?
how likely is it that we’ll see both rose & aurier together the next game?

It'll be trippier and Davies tomo I'm fairly certain

Back
Top Bottom