Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

:kaneear:
OUT OF NOWHERE!

Buffon - OLD LOL
Alex Sandro - Fake Sandro
Khedira - Madrid reject (who we spanked)
Pjanic - Can't spell Panic properly
Matuidi - First name Blaise, sounds like a stripper
Douglas Costa - Named after a shit Coffee shop
Cuadrado - Chelsea reject
Dybala - Over-rated
Higuain - Fat fucker. Like Mido after a summer on the pies.
Chiellini - Looks like Alice the Goon from Popeye

CdeohWpW8AAn9XF.jpg

Mandzukic - 27 pts + Triple word score + 50 pt bonus = 131 points

Juve fan comes in arrongantly, boasts, despises, runs out.
Why am I not surprised?

I've been thinking about this for several months now, wouldn't it be nice to have a Tottenham-Fiorentina twinship?
I have no idea how to get it done, but the two teams and fanbases have similar history and values (even though, at the moment, Spurs are certainly in a happier period than Fiorentina).

I absolutely love Fiorentina and the city of Florence as a whole, so I'm happy to second this.

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.
Your arse is the grass and we are the lawnmowers!

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.

Wanna bet?

Probably not. You prefer to know the outcome first don’t you.

Taking a look at who we could draw, this is my order of preference:
Bayern - I'd love to draw Bayern, they'd probably beat us but maybe not. The toughest draw we could get.
Juventus - Would love this fixture, although they are a bigger team I think we'd beat them and I would like to progress so I hope this is the draw we get.
Sevilla - Would be a nice draw. Winnable but decent enough opposition.
Basel - wouldn't be a bad draw, we'd be favorites but I actually think Basel are quite good and I'd prefer to play a bigger team.
Porto - Would be ok, but not as glamorous as some other ties.
Shakhtar - I always want to avoid this kind of fixture because of the distance and although they are not a bad team I'd rather draw a bigger name.

Only just saw the draw. Well, I'm happy with that!

DQw25z5UQAAi0BR.jpg

Not to mention that Juve will be fully charged following their winter break (30th Dec - 21st Jan) too.
:avbfacepalm:
My predictions:
1-0
0-10
20-0
0-30 (just the first leg)
DQw25z5UQAAi0BR.jpg

Not to mention that Juve will be fully charged following their winter break (30th Dec - 21st Jan) too.
:avbfacepalm:

I'm not worried about the Woolwich game, they'll have one eye on their Europa League game, only way they'll even win a European trophy (assuming it's the same week - might not be). Though to be fair the Europa is decent this year, the teams left and CL dropouts are mostly pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom