Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NBC commentary has been endlessly shitting on West Ham this game.

"It's a bit difficult for Tottenham at the moment, when one side shows up with... shall we say 'limited ambition', but who can really blame them?"

I’d like a goal, but I’m not unhappy with performance so far. Some points where just a little bit better and we’d have goals.

It’ll come

Dembele or Winks for Sissoko needs to happen.

We need a goal before they bring Carroll on. He caused us problems earlier in the season and we can’t risk that.

Im allowed to not like one of our players.
I find it fascinating how we can have such different views on certain players. I personally think Son has been great for us this season but plenty disagree. Likewise I think Sissokohno has been awful but plenty of people rate him. So I agree we can dislike certain players because we believe we have better options. It doesn't mean I don't want Sissokohno to play well it just means I don't think he will. Would be more than happy if he proves me wrong. Sorry for length of post.

DSuV1zlW4AIDpPA.png

NBC commentary has been endlessly shitting on West Ham this game.

"It's a bit difficult for Tottenham at the moment, when one side shows up with... shall we say 'limited ambition', but who can really blame them?"

I wish it was like that on Sky - instead we get the usual shite of "diligently applied tactics by West Ham".

Yeah great let's praise teams who have no intention of even trying to score a goal. Wonderful stuff.

Back
Top Bottom