Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is the current asking price? And how are you so well informed? All I’ve seen is twitter bollocks.
The highest Ive seen is 33million inculding add ons, with some sources quoting 22million. Surely a fee within even our frugal transfer budget.
I certainly aint seen 80million mentioned anywhere

Basically he wants to be the billy big bollocks but without actually saying anything?

If you give a clue and nobody can guess it then you might as well say nothing

If you give a clue and it lets people into privileged info then you might as well just come out and say it

Not too worried, we did manage to sign Aurier from them recently. If either party was seen as intolerable to the other that signing would not have happened.

I wish I could tell you who his relative is at Spurs as it would make a lot more sense. JJ has some issues with Levy, but didn’t like Harry or AVB. JJ is genuinely interested in keeping Spurs fans informed on what is happening behind the scenes, but I think he has to hold back a bit because of his connection.
I always had it in the back of my mind it was Jermain Jenas.
Maybe I'm a bit niave when it comes to this ITK stuff then

The highest Ive seen is 33million inculding add ons, with some sources quoting 22million. Surely a fee within even our frugal transfer budget.
I certainly aint seen 80million mentioned anywhere
So is it 33m or 22m? Who knows? Paying Kane £400k a week would cost £21m a year. If we can get Moura for the lower figure you quoted that’s half of that right there. All potential transfers have a knock on effect.

Yeah I think that was the case. JJ implied we’d deliberately botched the paperwork so that even if the transfer went ahead, the FA would have rejected it.
Sorry Jerry . I'm new to all forums blogs etc. So where can I see where these ITKs post their stuff. I am also a bit of a technophobe at 52. Only just got tinterweb before xmas

just seen Metro news states that Moura's agent is talking to woolwich

We're haggling over the fee, apparently.
Ffs. PSG are the selling club. They have every right to set the fee they see fit. If we want the player just pay the fucking asking price and get it done. How many times we been here before
Take this with a massive pinch of salt. The Metro is hardly reputable at this point, and as I've mentioned previously we are more likely to be announcing the deal on a weekday (hopefully tomorrow if those subsequent posts have any veracity to them).

In the meantime, it's a bit of a slow news day which is why this 'journalist' is reporting this rumour - knowing that the article will be easy clickbait for both Spurs and Woolwich fans.

If you'll recall, the exact same thing happened when we were getting the Clinton N'Jie deal across the line.

Sorry Jerry . I'm new to all forums blogs etc. So where can I see where these ITKs post their stuff. I am also a bit of a technophobe at 52. Only just got tinterweb before xmas

Go to Spurs Community on Google. You don’t need to register to access their ITK archive section. Then just search for JJetset. It’s all on there.

If I was an agent and my player was being haggled over by the buying club I'd probably pretend I was also talking to thier rivals as well....bump it up a little

If we'd had signed him in time he wouldn't have played anyway I don't think. That pitch wasn't for him anyway.
I doubt if we sign him he’s going to get straight into the team amd start a game anytime soon anyway.
He hasn’t played a full game this season.
5 sub apps which total 72 mins of league football, less than 15 mins an app.
He will surely have to go through the Poch process and get up to fitness.
He usually does that.
I expect him to be a sub until then.

Of course he could be super fit and they think he can handle it.

I doubt if we sign him he’s going to get straight into the team amd start a game anytime soon anyway.
He hasn’t played a full game this season.
5 sub apps which total 72 mins of league football, less than 15 mins an app.
He will surely have to go through the Poch process and get up to fitness.
He usually does that.
I expect him to be a sub until then.

Of course he could be super fit and they think he can handle it.
I could see him playing against Newport. Be a good introduction to English football and maybe sell a few extra tickets too

Wonder if Levy got the wallet out for following; 1 the display against Soton and Newport and 2 so many TOP games in so little time.

Welcome stevee. Always nice to see new people here. Feel free to message me if you need any help.

Can also give you a list of posters to avoid upsetting :sonlol::vert::wanyama:

Ps don't mention Sissoko! :pocheyes:

Back
Top Bottom