Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sanchez oozes class. I honestly can’t think of a better set of centre backs in the world. Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Sanchez. Dier isn’t bad back there either.

I found it interesting how Pochettino (obviously a former CB) used successive transfer windows to work from the back of the team. Alderweireld, Davies, Trippier, and Dier all came in early, then Wanyama, Dele, and Son, and then Llorente. Seems like a very purposeful approach.

Pochettino knows the value of a great defender, and it speaks volumes that nobody is questioning the fact that our record signing is a 21 year old CB.

Calling it now. He’ll eventually be our captain.

Our record signing is a steal.

Immense along with Rolls Royce Vert.

Very important tackle on Martial during their counter. Perfect defender in 1v1s against fast players.

Looking more and more confident on the ball too.

Dare I say it... Alderweireld will have a tough time getting back.
A back 3 of Big Dav, Verts and Toby
Fap3.gif

Surely we’re going to go with a back 3 again, can’t drop this kid. He’s just soo good, great problem to have really. Against bottom half of the table teams perhaps we will move Eriksen next to Dier/wanyama in the midfield in a 3-4-2-1?

He tend to have a rocky few first minutes at times but always grows into games and ends up being tremendous.

What a steal he is. World class defender and hopefully will play a role in our defense for years to come.

Surely we’re going to go with a back 3 again, can’t drop this kid. He’s just soo good, great problem to have really. Against bottom half of the table teams perhaps we will move Eriksen next to Dier/wanyama in the midfield in a 3-4-2-1?
To be honest with Toby, Sanchez and Super Jan back there you could just about sod the rest of the team off and just player all our attackers.

Back
Top Bottom