Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well. That's that then.

We lose because we were not clinical enough and our centerbacks had two consecutive brainfarts. We need to learn this lesson. We can never relax in a game. Full focus for the entire game.

Hopefully we only need to learn it once

Not ashamed of this performance - we definitely showed up and lost to an all time great team

Hurtful but proud of the boys

COYS
I am.. fucking the whole tie up just because of lack in concentration is way worse than being beaten by the better team.. we weren't bad, we were stupid as fuck.

We have had it harder than any other English team.
We would have got Barcelona next anyway.
No shame.
If we’d had Porto or Basel we’d have been through.

We have done extremely well.

No shame here.

This is a quality side we just lost to.

We were never going to win the tournament in my opinion and all concerned have to learn that football is not about playing well but winning key games that win you things.

You cannot go from apprentice to sorcerer without taking lessons.

We will return. I hope we return but we have to improve.

The issue is now for Pochettino to get us ready for Sunday. All that matters is the next game.

Last edited:
Done well to have got out of our group. Disappointing considering what a great position we got ourselves into, but they were a bit too streetwise . We’ve still got a bit to learn . Well done though boys .

Back
Top Bottom