Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You’re kidding yourself mate. We blew ourselves out of the water. We threw that match away.
Didn't you read my post?
It's progress as a team, none of these players have been on this stage before, lets not go over ott, we were playing a great side who have players that have seen it all

Really classless comments from Chielini, especially as they've bottled two CL finals and the dickhead will be watching the WC on the TV as Italy bottled qualifying.
The thing is the press will love those soundbites but the truth is the comments are for the team they face in the next round. We outplayed them tonight, everyone knows this but the winners are always hailed as brilliant and the Manager always hailed as a master tactician (Yeah right, Allegri sat plotting to concede a goal and let Spurs have 23 attempts to their 3 on target and thought yep, that'll see us go through to the next round). He needs the fans to believe they are strong, they they weren't outplayed and that they are cleaver and were in control all along. He's a seasoned campaigner and he's already looking ahead to the next game.

So we did well and still got something out of it: we're a team that attracts signings because we play the glamour games, instead of having to over pay like Spam.
And it's a good shop window for bigger commercial revenue deals.

There was one sub unused which should have been attacking like Lucas, or defensive like Wanyama. At least to change up the game on 1-1.

March on, gaffer Poch and the lads in lily-white.

Fuck of Isaac. I’m pissed off that we lost. Save it for your Facebook.
LMAO HAHAAHHA, calm down mate no need to tell me to f off, I haven't got rude with you, can tell your v upset, but its not the end of the world, its progress, look at the bigger picture, it will make us stronger as a team, save what for my facebook?

Ok Mockers Mockers how didn’t we bottle it?
Bottling it suggests the occasion was to big and we froze / “bottled” it.

They made a tactical change and we didn’t deal with it quick enough. Made 2 mistakes and that was that.

Bottling it would have been going 2-0 down inside 10 minutes away from home and going on to lose 4 or 5 nil.

This side doesn’t bottle anything.

Losing a game doesn’t = bottling a game.

For you mate, for me he did more than put in a shift, he wasn’t at fault for any of the goals and supported the attack. Had we won would you be saying the same
He was responsible for the penalty in the first leg. How isn't he at fault for that Juventus goal ??

Ok Isaac, you win. We won 2-1? Don’t let your teddy get to far away tonight
LMAO, we lost to a experienced, successful team, these things happen, onto the next one. Everyone is hurting, but this team is a work in progress and will learn from there mistakes
Don't need my teddy cos I have your mum
:wanyama::sonpoint:

Bottling it suggests the occasion was to big and we froze / “bottled” it.

They made a tactical change and we didn’t deal with it quick enough. Made 2 mistakes and that was that.

Bottling it would have been going 2-0 down inside 10 minutes away from home and going on to lose 4 or 5 nil.

This side doesn’t bottle anything.

Losing a game doesn’t = bottling a game.
Ok, fair enough. I think it does. Well just have to disagree. A league one team could have shut that out at 1-0. We lost our heads.

Back
Top Bottom