Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did I read right that some West ham spams were suggesting that they share our new stadium? Zilch chance of that happening.

It’s great isn’t it? Some of them genuinely think that after all the hate, all the professional bad blood, all the corruption, all the premature gloating, we’re somehow going to ride in as their knight in shining armour to rescue them from the slurry pit they made for themselves!

We’re more likely to deliver the killing blow, and celebrate our ascension to Valhalla.

Having said that, I’d be happy with Levy forcing them into a contract that makes them our lowly servants for eternity.

:levyeyes:

I just love the fact that their players are now sunning it up in Miami for a spot of warm weather beach volleyball as reward for their sterling efforts. Thoroughly deserved.
Fucking hilarious innit. If I was a Hammer I’d be incandescent at the very idea of it. A few days in a salt mine in Siberia perhaps is more appropriate for those underperforming divas.
Fucking Miami
:dembelelol:

They need an owner who will follow the Spurs plan and knock the feckin' thing down .... if they do implode the 'legacy' bollocks dies with them ..... already losing a fortune imagine how much the stadium would lose with 25,000 crowds ... just maybe total failure is there only chance of a white knight ....

Though Levy should allow a meeting to take place with Brady and co. and just laugh them out of the room.

filth_723791.gif
filth idea for them

They need an owner who will follow the Spurs plan and knock the feckin' thing down .... if they do implode the 'legacy' bollocks dies with them ..... already losing a fortune imagine how much the stadium would lose with 25,000 crowds ... just maybe total failure is there only chance of a white knight ....

I think they would love for athletics to go up to Birmingham after the games in 2022 and any talk of legacy at the OS be forgotten about.

But the taxpayer can’t fund the OS ground being turned into a football / concert stadium so I have no idea how they plan to make it happen if they could convince athletics.

Plus that is 4 years away. They could be division 2 by then......

:dierno:

Don’t know if it’s already been posted but Trevor Brooking is quoted in The Times as saying:

“It was sometimes going back to the bad old days of 20-25 years ago,” Brooking said. “The level of aggression was something I couldn’t believe a West Ham fan would get involved in.”

:pochwtf:

:vertna:

:sonpoint:

:sonlol:

The thing that tickles me the most about their forums & now the mainstream media is the revisionism. If you were to believe even half the stuff that is being spouted, you would think that A MAJORITY of he jellied eel munching, flat cap wearing, lucky heather sellers were against the move.

The fact of the matter is that the MAJORITY were in favour of the move as it was going to take them to the mythical 'next level'. They loved it & absolutely reveled in the fact that they had somehow got one over on other clubs (Tottenham in particular) in being given a free stadium at the taxpayers expense (the hypocrisy is rather delicious given the RWHF & ICF political views).

If ever the expressions 'be careful what you wish for' & 'if something looks to good to be true, it probably is' were appropriate, this is it.

At some point do we actually start to feel sorry for them? We could be watching the death of a football club. If they go down, their future looks very bad indeed, stuck leasing that souless bowl of a stadium for the next 98 years. They'd be strong double relegation candidates like Sunderland and possibly Hull this year. It's great seeing them suffer but would you wish total obliteration on them? It could end up with them going out of existence and a new United of West Ham being formed and working its way up from non-league.
Right, now lets get it out from the start.I hate West ham,have done since i was a young teenager.On so many levels, you would probably get bored and stop reading should i list them.
However, as strange as it sounds i have many hammer fans as mates,and for them (and as a football fan),yes i do, it stinks what a a board has been able to do to them.Forget its them for a moment,it's a disgrace what those 3 have been have got away with.They walked willing into this mess,though.Has to be said.*
That said. i will still laugh and take the urine where and when the opportunity arises

*forgive me SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy ,for i have sinned...

Last edited:
When they're down..Keep kicking Harry :dembelelol:

Yep, more revisionism. Club treated him like dirt when he was alive. The fans showed absolutely NO respect on the anniversary of his death. And the fella himself wanted to join Spurs in 1966 but was prevented from doing so by Ron Greenwood & the club. He had to sign a new contract with WHU or he would have been ineligible to play in the WC.

But now they revere him as a saint. Revisionism!!!

2015:
Hahah we won the OS, we will overtake Spurs within 3 years, they will have to build their own shit ground. Hate the scum.........

2018:
Maybe we can go to Tottenham every other week to watch West Ham and share their amazing ground. Pleeeeeese pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Hahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom