Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Made hard work of that. Massive win I would totally understand Stoke fans feeling they deserved something from that.

I’d say they can take away the fact that their team is down. And that’s justice for the years of Rory Throwthat and Charlie Adam. Fuck off. Good bye.

Well done Spurs. Battled and defended well.

Sucks for Stoke, attaboy Spurs! Jesus I want us to finish above the all mighty and powerful greatest team in the history of world sports attacking prowess that is Liverpool.
:dembelefingers:

:eriksenlol::kanegoal::kanegoal::eriksenlol::kanegoal::eriksenlol::kanegoal::eriksenlol:

No 4 goal swing... :kanehand::eriksenserious:

Fuck it! :kanegoal::eriksenlol::kanegoal::eriksenlol::kanegoal::eriksenlol:

...and for all the narrow minded Stoke fans.... ALL THESE PLAYERS BEAT YOU:
:dembelefingers::roseunsure::sonlol::wanyama::allitongue:

IMAGINE THAT??

Made hard work of that. Massive win I would totally understand Stoke fans feeling they deserved something from that.

I’d say they can take away the fact that their team is down. And that’s justice for the years of Rory Throwthat and Charlie Adam. Fuck off. Good bye.

Well done Spurs. Battled and defended well.
Stoke deserved fuck all. One lucky goal that came off a keeper clearance? Fuck off with that if Stoke feels like they deserved a point.

Jesus we made a right meal out of that.
Looked like an all you can eat banquet, but in the end after some squeaky bum time we turned it into a happy meal.
:pochbye:

Massive 3 points, not pretty but got it done. So sweet.

Today's game sponsored by the narrow games we used to have vs Stoke in 2009 ish

Great win against a team fighting for their lives, Poch was right much tougher than Chelsea who are spineless

What a win today. But honestly, we need to replace Lloris ASAP. Absolute joke of a keeper. IMO, I wouldn't play him in our remaining FA cup games, when there's too much at stake, I'd play Vorm/Gazanigga instead.

Stoke deserved fuck all. One lucky goal that came off a keeper clearance? Fuck off with that if Stoke feels like they deserved a point.

That had 4v1 - unbelievably lucky that wasn't a goal, Shaqiri's freekick. We've got away with one there. Diabolic performance, we let the first half just drift by, no intensity at all. Lloris.. we need a viable understudy like we had with Pau Lopez instead of just back ups. And Dier, it's like his brain falls out of his head sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom