Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a win today. But honestly, we need to replace Lloris ASAP. Absolute joke of a keeper. IMO, I wouldn't play him in our remaining FA cup games, when there's too much at stake, I'd play Vorm/Gazanigga instead.

What a ridiculous thing to say, replace our captain, one of our leaders because he’s made a couple of mistakes this season. He just played his 200th gams for the club, has been our captain in our best period since I can remember and is top 3/4 in clean sheets this season, the mistake he made was terribly unlucky. No need to melt, the guy should be around for a long time yet.

Good win, big win. Stoke made it tough, and 3-4 years a go we’d have bottled that at 1-1.

That win shows we’re capable of playing pretty and ugly. Good to see Kane get 90 but gutted Moura didn’t get any minutes. I think he might be a signing for next season and Poch is moulding him in now.

Hoping for a City win now, otherwise they can win it against us next weekend. I know we’ll have to give Walker the guard of honour, but I’d rather that than losing to them at Wembley and seeing him celebrating it there (although I don’t think he’d rub our faces in it)
Best case they draw or lose against Man U and then we beat them at home.
Would have to wait until the next game for the guard honour the chances of that happening are pretty low mind.

I couldn't believe it, around 55mins, the stat flashed up it was 11 - 1 to Stoke on fouls. I don't think I have ever seen any team have that few fouls after that amount of time.

Certainly unusual.

I couldn't believe it, around 55mins, the stat flashed up it was 11 - 1 to Stoke on fouls. I don't think I have ever seen any team have that few fouls after that amount of time.

Certainly unusual.

And their fans complaining about it.

Lads, if you don't want the referee to give so many freekicks to the other team - don't foul them so much

Best case they draw or lose against Man U and then we beat them at home.
Would have to wait until the next game for the guard honour the chances of that happening are pretty low mind.
Best case scenario is they batter Utd In a minute

Then beat pool 3-0 in the 90. Win on pens after being emotionally and physically fucked

We give them a guard of honour and get the result against them

Everyone's happy

Great win, but fucking hell, there were some sea monsters in that crowd.
babf471dc5a5b53aadd3b01cdebbe55b.jpg

Awful game, fine 3 points. No problem with that. Fuck me I'll be glad to see the back of Soke, aside from the guarnteed 6 points, what a turd of a club.

It was like watching a proper 1st Division team play Stoke Young Farmers on a field as part of some comedy football exhibition at Staffordshire County Fair, complete with 97 minutes of mooing from their Deliverance-like fans.

Even a skilled player like Shaquiri seems to be morphing, both physically and footballistically, into Charlie Adam, it's the wiedest thing.

Duelling banjos time

Footballistically:pochshock2: is that a word?

er, don't we want to overtake Manure??????

:roseunsure:

Yep, that's way more important. I could care less about giving City and Walker a guard of honour. City deserve it. Walker maybe does too. It won't be long until they are giving us a guard of honour in return anyway and Walker will have missed out on a harder, more victorious achievement.

We're better then both Liverpool and Utd so I want to finish above them. Hope Utd lose today.

Considering we’ve played away from our home all season, we’ve done brilliantly to maintain staying a top 4 side. Back in November it looked a bit shaky, but since that loss to City away we have been amazing.

Back
Top Bottom