Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great win, but fucking hell, there were some sea monsters in that crowd.
babf471dc5a5b53aadd3b01cdebbe55b.jpg

What a win today. But honestly, we need to replace Lloris ASAP. Absolute joke of a keeper. IMO, I wouldn't play him in our remaining FA cup games, when there's too much at stake, I'd play Vorm/Gazanigga instead.

What a ridiculous thing to say, replace our captain, one of our leaders because he’s made a couple of mistakes this season. He just played his 200th gams for the club, has been our captain in our best period since I can remember and is top 3/4 in clean sheets this season, the mistake he made was terribly unlucky. No need to melt, the guy should be around for a long time yet.

Considering we’ve played away from our home all season, we’ve done brilliantly to maintain staying a top 4 side. Back in November it looked a bit shaky, but since that loss to City away we have been amazing.

Wimmer has been absolutely terrible for them... :( Don't really understand how it came this far, he is overweight, unfit and all in all just terrible performances. Hasn't even managed to play well in the U23. His place for the national team has been taken by Wöber and Hinteregger, it's just going straight downhill for him. Really thought he will do well with Stoke, I see him going back to a mid-table Bundesliga side.

PS: I'm probably still the only person out there who has a kit with his name on the back :dembelelol:

From the stoke forum:

"few good omens.
We've lost 3 on the bounce.
Spurs won 6 on the trot.
Stoke won 6 all season.
6 goals in 10 games.
They've scored same amount in 2 games.
We've lost 4 on the trot to Spurs.
Aggregate score being 1-17.
We don't create chances.
They do all the time.
We are second bottom with no win in 5.
They are 4th and unbeaten in 13.
Kane will be back.
We've got Berahino who hasn't scored for 57764467 mins.
We are a poor team.
They are very good.

So a 9-0 win to us then!".

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom