Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wimmer has been absolutely terrible for them... :( Don't really understand how it came this far, he is overweight, unfit and all in all just terrible performances. Hasn't even managed to play well in the U23. His place for the national team has been taken by Wöber and Hinteregger, it's just going straight downhill for him. Really thought he will do well with Stoke, I see him going back to a mid-table Bundesliga side.

I'm actually slightly upset after reading that. Always liked Wimmer.

As shit as Stoke are, and lets not beat about the bush, they are fucking dreadful, never forget they hate the Woolwich filth almost as much as we do. Woolwich fans are gagging for them to be relegated & on the basis that 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' i want them to stay up (but only after we crush them 4-0 as usual tomorrow).

That Diouf can fuck right off.
Cunt thinks thinks this is WWE, overselling the fuck out of everything.
His stats are run 3km, rolled 16 km.
Fucking disgrace.

Stoke fans are wierd though. They have never forgiven Ramsey for have the temerity to complain about having his leg broken by a Stoke player.

They hate Rose for something that happened when he was on loan at Sunderland (don't know what, don't care).

According to them Spurs have always been divers and we brought it into English football because we signed Klinsmann.

The sooner they fuck off into Championship obscurity the better.

As soon as they stopped paying Rugby they get relegated. Karma.

No complaint from me, Stoke quite clearly tasked with kicking us up in the air at every opportunity. We roll our sleeves up, get stuck into them and come away with a result. You can't play Hollywood football against that type of play.

A game we would definitely have drawn or worse a few seasons ago, Not intimidated by them and job professionally done.

COYS

Our aggregate score against Stoke over the last 4 games is also 17-1.

Thes stars are aligned for a guaranteed Charlie Adam 90 +4, 1-0 loss.

:pochshock:

I do believe the talentless nasty Scottish thug is suspended for this one. Serves him bloody right as you know his whole objective would be to land one on Kane’s newly repaired ankle.

Sabato 07/04 13:30 Everton - Liverpool
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Bournem. - C. Palace
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Brighton - Huddersfield
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Leicester - Newcastle
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Stoke City - Tottenham
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Watford - Burnley
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Wba - Swansea
Sabato 07/04 18:30 Man City - Man Utd
Domenica 08/04 15:15 Woolwich - Southamp.
Domenica 08/04 17:30 Chelsea - West Ham

I think (in a low voice) to a favorable day for you.

Liverpool will play the derby after the Champions League. They will be very satisfied and tired: they could lose points. The City must beat United otherwise the Premier L. is like a Pirro’s victory (history of the ancient Romans, victory without prestige). West Ham will not give Chelsea anything.

Everything else does not concern you.
I say nothing about Spurs, it's an issue for you. ;-)
West Ham will get bummed by Chelsea, and I will be happy. Seeing them go down would make me very very very happy indeed. And amused, watching what's left of the club implode in an orgy of self loathing, anger and bubbles.

Awful game, fine 3 points. No problem with that. Fuck me I'll be glad to see the back of Stoke, aside from the guaranteed 6 points, what a turd of a club.

It was like watching a proper 1st Division team play Stoke Young Farmers on a field as part of some comedy football exhibition at Staffordshire County Fair, complete with 97 minutes of mooing from their Deliverance-like fans.

Even a skilled player like Shaquiri seems to be morphing, both physically and footballistically, into Charlie Adam, it's the wierdest thing.

Duelling banjos time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom