Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Slipped on the ice on the way to work. Got some pretty grim photos which I don’t know how to share directly from my phone to here.

Had to have a plate fitted but cast is off next week then I’m off to Cologne on my stag wearing an air boot! Going to watch Leverkusen vs Frankfurt which should be decent! Scout Volland, Brandt and Tah for Poch..
Good grief, glad that you can't share photos as I'm really squeamish. Good news that you're on the road to full recovery, enjoy your stag do and football but avoid slippery surfaces.:allitongue:

Sabato 07/04 13:30 Everton - Liverpool
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Bournem. - C. Palace
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Brighton - Huddersfield
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Leicester - Newcastle
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Stoke City - Tottenham
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Watford - Burnley
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Wba - Swansea
Sabato 07/04 18:30 Man City - Man Utd
Domenica 08/04 15:15 Woolwich - Southamp.
Domenica 08/04 17:30 Chelsea - West Ham

I think (in a low voice) to a favorable day for you.

Liverpool will play the derby after the Champions League. They will be very satisfied and tired: they could lose points. The City must beat United otherwise the Premier L. is like a Pirro’s victory (history of the ancient Romans, victory without prestige). West Ham will not give Chelsea anything.

Everything else does not concern you.
I say nothing about Spurs, it's an issue for you. ;-)

Sabato 07/04 13:30 Everton - Liverpool
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Bournem. - C. Palace
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Brighton - Huddersfield
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Leicester - Newcastle
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Stoke City - Tottenham
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Watford - Burnley
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Wba - Swansea
Sabato 07/04 18:30 Man City - Man Utd
Domenica 08/04 15:15 Woolwich - Southamp.
Domenica 08/04 17:30 Chelsea - West Ham

I think (in a low voice) to a favorable day for you.

Liverpool will play the derby after the Champions League. They will be very satisfied and tired: they could lose points. The City must beat United otherwise the Premier L. is like a Pirro’s victory (history of the ancient Romans, victory without prestige). West Ham will not give Chelsea anything.

Everything else does not concern you.
I say nothing about Spurs, it's an issue for you. ;-)
West Ham will get bummed by Chelsea, and I will be happy. Seeing them go down would make me very very very happy indeed. And amused, watching what's left of the club implode in an orgy of self loathing, anger and bubbles.

I would love them to go down, but West Ham are looking a bit like a turd that will not flush. They're fortunate in that so many teams in the Premier League are absolutely shocking this season. Their business plan now seems to be "Finish anywhere above 18th forever and we're sound". Not exactly what was being sold a couple of years ago.

Slipped on the ice on the way to work. Got some pretty grim photos which I don’t know how to share directly from my phone to here.

Had to have a plate fitted but cast is off next week then I’m off to Cologne on my stag wearing an air boot! Going to watch Leverkusen vs Frankfurt which should be decent! Scout Volland, Brandt and Tah for Poch..

Not going to scout Kevin-Prince Boateng?

:akabusi:

Back
Top Bottom