Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought they looked decent against Woolwich, worked really hard. But Woolwich were shit and still won comfortably in the end. I think this game will be no push over but once we score the floodgates will open. If we score early then it could be high score result.

He's what, five behind? Against a very good opponent who will continue to score. If Kane gets the golden boot it will be mighty impressive. Scoring several against Stoke is an essential.
Kane will be hungry coming back. Wouldn't be surprised to see him bag goals in this match. But Salah is on a streak where it seems that he scores in every game. Which means he should hit 35 goals by the end of the season. Can Harry beat that? It's a tall ask, but if anyone can....

Not going to be as easy as it was . May not be a goal fest either. They have improved defensively but offensively there’s no difference.
11 goals conceded under lambert in 9 games.
At home 5 goals in 5
Brighton(1) City (2) & Everton (2) Huddersfield (0) & Watford (0)

23 conceded in 9 PL games before under Hughes.
9 goals in 5 at home
Liverpool (3) Swansea (1) West Ham(3) West Brom (1) & Newcastle (1)

He's what, five behind? Against a very good opponent who will continue to score. If Kane gets the golden boot it will be mighty impressive. Scoring several against Stoke is an essential.
Kane will bang in 10 more goals this season in the league and cup combined. I think he has a decent chance at catching Salah.

Kane will be hungry coming back. Wouldn't be surprised to see him bag goals in this match. But Salah is on a streak where it seems that he scores in every game. Which means he should hit 35 goals by the end of the season. Can Harry beat that? It's a tall ask, but if anyone can....

And after years of them laughing at us for being happy for Kane winning golden boot, it’s all their season has left now.

I have no doubt Kane can certainly make it a good race, but Salah is scoring freely.

If Salah got 35 goals but Kane somehow went on a mad streak to beat him, I can't tell how you much I would party. The whining from the scousers would be unreal.

Harry's going to be a man possessed going into this Stoke match.
And after years of them laughing at us for being happy for Kane winning golden boot, it’s all their season has left now.

I have no doubt Kane can certainly make it a good race, but Salah is scoring freely.

Arrogant cunts - they should be looking worriedly over their shoulder at us first and foremost.

Will be amazed if we see him near the team again this season, unless jan or Sanchez get injured.

Think that’s the only way we will see him in a spurs shirt again.
There's something so very sad about that...

He was absolutely phenomenal in his first two seasons with us, and I don't think any of us saw all of this coming as he was limping off the Wembley pitch against Real Madrid. Then to make matters worse, the last time he played was a fairly rusty performance away against Rochdale.

If that was his swansong, it's a real shame.

----------------------Lloris--------------------------
Aurier---Sanchez---Vertonghen---Davies
-----------Wanyama--Dembele---------------
Eriksen------------Dele----------------------Son
----------------------Kane----------------------------

2-0 win. Kane, Son.

There's something so very sad about that...

He was absolutely phenomenal in his first two seasons with us, and I don't think any of us saw all of this coming as he was limping off the Wembley pitch against Real Madrid. Then to make matters worse, the last time he played was a fairly rusty performance away against Rochdale.

If that was his swansong, it's a real shame.

For him maybe.

But him not playing has shown our fans we can cope without him, and given Sanchez a lot of experience- for his first season at his age in the premiership he has been fantastic.

Time for Harry to make up some ground on that anti-semite twat

Stoke are virtually relegated and in free-fall

Another 4:0, please

Back
Top Bottom