Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wimmer has been absolutely terrible for them... :( Don't really understand how it came this far, he is overweight, unfit and all in all just terrible performances. Hasn't even managed to play well in the U23. His place for the national team has been taken by Wöber and Hinteregger, it's just going straight downhill for him. Really thought he will do well with Stoke, I see him going back to a mid-table Bundesliga side.

PS: I'm probably still the only person out there who has a kit with his name on the back :dembelelol:

overweight, unfit and all in all just terrible ?
I didn't know breakup with Son would be this bad

I'm at a 50th wedding anniversary lunch/party tomorrow, so not going to be able to keep up with proceedings too often (only so many times I can nip out to the Ladies!).

Anyone wanna guess how many pages we cover talking about bullshit after the match that has nothing to do with the football? I'm going with 82

Didn’t at one point a few years ago Stoke have more Chanpion league winners than anyone else in the premier league?

Well now they have another player who’s played in it, but not won in the form of Kevin Wimmer, I hope they are greatful

Well to be fair this season they've also added Darren Fletcher and Jese who have both won it and have Paul Lambert in as manager who won it as a player.

Back
Top Bottom