Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I never agree with a red card or anything like that unless it is truly offensive.

Just ignore ir disagree for God sake.

Life is too important for such things.

I actually really enjoy the match threads. They're filled with nothing but hope and belief, positivity and support!

I've got a good dozen on ignore, mind..
:freundgoal:

Seriously, though, I'd just leave the forum if it didn't have an ignore function. Fuck that shit.

Don't see Everton beating Liverpool because Everton are shite. Liverpool will have lots of confidence after tonight's result too, although I seem to recall that they do badly after CL games? Liverpool will surely win it. But I don't really think what Liverpool do will matter to us, I expect us to carry on winning our games. Next up, Stoke, who we'll surely slaughter.

Don't see Everton beating Liverpool because Everton are shite. Liverpool will have lots of confidence after tonight's result too, although I seem to recall that they do badly after CL games? Liverpool will surely win it. But I don't really think what Liverpool do will matter to us, I expect us to carry on winning our games. Next up, Stoke, who we'll surely slaughter.
We have to come out with the same instinct as we did in the second half, last Sunday.

This could be a huge banana peel for us, need to not be overconfident despite the fact they are shit. Confident of a win but this has all the hallmarks of a spursy game. We are better than that now, just need to avoid the pitfalls.

Poor you, what have you been up to...if it's something rude, don't want to know. Hope you're back to full fitness sooner rather than later.

Slipped on the ice on the way to work. Got some pretty grim photos which I don’t know how to share directly from my phone to here.

Had to have a plate fitted but cast is off next week then I’m off to Cologne on my stag wearing an air boot! Going to watch Leverkusen vs Frankfurt which should be decent! Scout Volland, Brandt and Tah for Poch..

The one thing that has been a sea change for our club side is the calm and professional way they go about their business.
If we ship a goal or two we no longer go headless chicken and fall apart at the seams (although the Citeh result looked a bit that way) neither do we slump and lose ambition. We now stick to our principles, rely on our talent and organisation and work through the problem, and resolve it (Juve and the dippers away)

Its almost inconceivable that this shower will beat us, so we just need to stick to the above resolve and skill level and we will unpick and beat them.

Remaining injury free for citeh will be a major priority for me

Won't be easy I think. Despite their recent results Stoke have been playing quite well actually (from what I've seen and read).

Hard-fought 0-2 for Spurs. And Potters afterwards running around in their shitting pants for being one step closer to relegation.

Won't be easy I think. Despite their recent results Stoke have been playing quite well actually (from what I've seen and read).

Hard-fought 0-2 for Spurs. And Potters afterwards running around in their shitting pants for being one step closer to relegation.

Agreed. I don’t think it’ll be another 4-0. However, if we get a couple in the first half then it could be.

Back
Top Bottom