Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This would usually be a 4-0 win at least, but that was when Stoke were under Hughes' management. Lambert has solidified their defence slightly, but I still think we are more than capable of winning this comfortably just as long as the players don't go out there thinking it's going to be a breeze.

I reckon Alli is gonna kick on now and start scoring/assisting freely. Against Chelsea he wasn't throwing himself about or wasting possession, he has really stepped up since Kane was injured.

We have full week before AND after this game.
So I see very little reasoning for changing much and the team picks itself.

----------------Lloris---------------
Trippier-Sanchez-Jan-Davies
---------Dier------Dembele------
-Son--------Eriksen-------Alli---
-----------------Kane--------------

If we are well ahead or still on course to draw it, we can bring on Moura and Lamela. For this one could have Llorente on the bench as well.

COYS! Let's keep the momentum now!
8 wins and 3 draws since the start of the year, and last 5 games won.

Winning this goes without saying...
There is no reason why we can't get all 3 points from this game. We haven't shown any sighs of nerves when playing pressured games such as this. Over the last few seasons we have discovered ourselves as a team and leant a lot about games such as this. We know whats needed to win, how to get there and get the job done. COYS

Hopefully Liverpool and Utd being in CL will struggle a little. City win the PL against Utd , they may be soften up a little when they play us later.

Tottenham Vs Lambert's Villa - Played 6 Won 6. Combined score of 17-1

Dog shit manager, easy 3 points, lots of goals on offer.

Our aggregate score against Stoke over the last 4 games is also 17-1.

Thes stars are aligned for a guaranteed Charlie Adam 90 +4, 1-0 loss.

:pochshock:

Lloris
KWP-Sanchez-Verts-Rose
Wanyama-Eriksen
Moura-Alli-Son
Kane

Keen for a bit of rotation and reckon with Christian dropping deeper would allow us to give Moura some minutes. Also will be a good test for walker-peters without it being too much of a risk

Lloris
KWP-Sanchez-Verts-Rose
Wanyama-Eriksen
Moura-Alli-Son
Kane

Keen for a bit of rotation and reckon with Christian dropping deeper would allow us to give Moura some minutes. Also will be a good test for walker-peters without it being too much of a risk

With a weeks rest and then another whole week after I can’t see much rotation. Porch won’t want to take any risks, he knows second is there for the taking, and if we keep the momentum then it bodes well for the FA Cup semi final.

- Lloris -
- Trippier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies -
- Dier - Dembele -
- Son - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -
I’d love to see Alderweireld play, but that’d mean either dropping Sanchez or dropping one of the 3 behind Kane, which Poch won’t consider.

Lloris
KWP-Sanchez-Verts-Rose
Wanyama-Eriksen
Moura-Alli-Son
Kane

Fuck the rotation, it will be better for our chances in the cup if the first eleven keep playing, keep sharp and keep match fit, considering we are playing only once a week at the moment. If there is a game to rotate for, it's the Brighton one. No others.

Also Stoke might not be easy. They've got everything to fight for and looked decent against the scum for much of the game.

Our aggregate score against Stoke over the last 4 games is also 17-1.

Thes stars are aligned for a guaranteed Charlie Adam 90 +4, 1-0 loss.

:pochshock:

I do believe the talentless nasty Scottish thug is suspended for this one. Serves him bloody right as you know his whole objective would be to land one on Kane’s newly repaired ankle.

I'm still in Tenerife (ridiculously blatant and unashamed), and will watch this match in the same bar that I watched our glorious win against Chelsea.

What are the odds of me having a Stoke fan sitting behind me?
Are they allowed to go into nice places?

I'm still in Tenerife (ridiculously blatant and unashamed), and will watch this match in the same bar that I watched our glorious win against Chelsea.

What are the odds of me having a Stoke fan sitting behind me?
Are they allowed to go into nice places?

I’m sat on the sofa with a broken tibia, fibula and what was a dislocated ankle. Fancy a swap?

Back
Top Bottom