Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wimmer has been absolutely terrible for them... :( Don't really understand how it came this far, he is overweight, unfit and all in all just terrible performances. Hasn't even managed to play well in the U23. His place for the national team has been taken by Wöber and Hinteregger, it's just going straight downhill for him. Really thought he will do well with Stoke, I see him going back to a mid-table Bundesliga side.

PS: I'm probably still the only person out there who has a kit with his name on the back :dembelelol:

Wimmer has been absolutely terrible for them... :( Don't really understand how it came this far, he is overweight, unfit and all in all just terrible performances. Hasn't even managed to play well in the U23. His place for the national team has been taken by Wöber and Hinteregger, it's just going straight downhill for him. Really thought he will do well with Stoke, I see him going back to a mid-table Bundesliga side.

I'm actually slightly upset after reading that. Always liked Wimmer.

Berahino fined for turning up late for the under 23's again.

Bullet dodged there.

Although who knows what magic Poch could have done.

As shit as Stoke are, and lets not beat about the bush, they are fucking dreadful, never forget they hate the Woolwich filth almost as much as we do. Woolwich fans are gagging for them to be relegated & on the basis that 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' i want them to stay up (but only after we crush them 4-0 as usual tomorrow).

I'm not too sure Harry will start tomorrow. I don't want to underestimate Stoke but at the same time I don't want to bring Harry back if he's not 100% because we still have Man City and Man United coming up

we've got to be carefull, teams like stoke are desperate for points, they are going to give everything out there, it's not going to be easy if we don't play with the proper mentality

we've got to be carefull, teams like stoke are desperate for points, they are going to give everything out there, it's not going to be easy if we don't play with the proper mentality

Given how Poch reacted to the players after that loss against Newcastle at the end of the season, underestimating teams will never be tolerated again (I think/hope)

100% correct.

We just need to be at our most aggressive, controlled and clinical.

You have to believe Alli will be brimful of confidence and goals.

Back
Top Bottom