Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane will be desperate to score a few today, he’ll be annoyed that Salah has got away from him in the scoring charts. Think Moura could start and score aswell. Usually going away to relegation battlers at the end of the season is a tough ask, but Hughes sucked all the determination and fight out of this lot before he was sacked, they have no leaders.

Both reds won easy in Europe this week and both look like they may progess to semi's in their respective comp. Need this win to get over thier success and stamp sone authority on top 3. Still the media says " Utd need to win against City to stop Liverpool getting second place". What about us? COYS

From the stoke forum:

"few good omens.
We've lost 3 on the bounce.
Spurs won 6 on the trot.
Stoke won 6 all season.
6 goals in 10 games.
They've scored same amount in 2 games.
We've lost 4 on the trot to Spurs.
Aggregate score being 1-17.
We don't create chances.
They do all the time.
We are second bottom with no win in 5.
They are 4th and unbeaten in 13.
Kane will be back.
We've got Berahino who hasn't scored for 57764467 mins.
We are a poor team.
They are very good.

So a 9-0 win to us then!".

:dembelelol:

Sabato 07/04 13:30
The City must beat United otherwise the Premier L. is like a Pirro’s victory (history of the ancient Romans, victory without prestige).
Do you mean a Pyrrhic victory, where the win was so devastating in terms of the casualties you suffer that it feels like a loss?
If so you mangled your history and message a bit.

Kane will be desperate to score a few today, he’ll be annoyed that Salah has got away from him in the scoring charts. Think Moura could start and score aswell. Usually going away to relegation battlers at the end of the season is a tough ask, but Hughes sucked all the determination and fight out of this lot before he was sacked, they have no leaders.

Salah won’t play today, and if Kane scores a hat trick the dippers will be moaning about it.

Do you mean a Pyrrhic victory, where the win was so devastating in terms of the casualties you suffer that it feels like a loss?
If so you mangled your history and message a bit.

Pirro's victory is a useless victory that does not bring neither glory nor money. I explain to you.
Manchester City have already won the Premier League with +16. To have prestige, after the heavy defeat against Liverpool, he must win against Manchester United.
This is good for the Spurs to get close to second place.
Your interpretation is correct. The +16 is not enough to be in the elite. They have to win the head-to-head matches otherwise it's a losing win. It could be a favorable turn for the Spurs.

I think today’s game is going to be harder than most think, they are fighting for survival and doubt they will roll over like they have done in previous games.
I’d be happy with the 3pts however they come. Just got a feeling we might need to be patient.

Couple of goals post 70 minute mark
0-2
COYS

I think today’s game is going to be harder than most think, they are fighting for survival and doubt they will roll over like they have done in previous games.
I’d be happy with the 3pts however they come. Just got a feeling we might need to be patient.

0-2
COYS

I hate being too confident, especially being a 30 year old spurs fan and seeing the dross most of my life. But I think these are nailed on to go down and they have nothing about them to indicate they’ll fight for it. Even their fans (who are usually bang up for every home game) aren’t feeling it. If we score early it will be a thrashing

0-2
COYS

Don't want to jinx it, but according to a Stoke friend (and regular viewer, poor him) they have been worse than useless and have no fight in them. Scoring is a particular issue. We might need to be patient but I'd like to think 2/3 goals with a couple for Kane to close the gap on Salah is not too much to ask.

Back
Top Bottom