New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our and their fixtures are tied together, when one is home the other is away. It's mainly from the police so that both sets of fans won't be at home at the same time, it'd lead to a massive headache for the police. Both Liverpool teams and Manchester teams do the same.

Edit: I also think West Ham & Chelsea are also tied together

Just because we are away doesn't mean Woolwich have to play at home. They can do a-h-a-a and we do a-a-a-h. We can and have been away from home on the same day we just cant be at home on the same day. Will be easy for the premier league/sky sports to arrange

How about you do your research cuntchops ffs
7circvL_d.jpg
Calling bullshit, never seen that Memphis dog served anywhere in Memphis.

Why does us being away mean they have to be at home?

Our and their fixtures are tied together, when one is home the other is away. It's mainly from the police so that both sets of fans won't be at home ...
Both Liverpool teams and Manchester teams do the same.
Except Man Utd/Liverpool are linked with Norwich, Plymouth and Reading games... can't have all those 'Reds fans' travelling up on the same day from the South!!!

Just because we are away doesn't mean Woolwich have to play at home. They can do a-h-a-a and we do a-a-a-h. We can and have been away from home on the same day we just cant be at home on the same day. Will be easy for the premier league/sky sports to arrange
And not to mention that even if they do for some reason need to schedule both of us at home in the same round of matches, they could still make it work simply by having one play on the Saturday and one on the Sunday. Wouldn't even need to specify which would be which when they release the fixtures, just tell Sky/BT about the restriction.

Oh wait, the Premier League wouldn't have the balls to even put that tiny amount of restriction on Sky/BT...

the actual sausage is a frankfurter, sometimes referred to as a weiner due to the German dog of the same name (which comes from frankfurt)
Its only actually a hot dog one placed inside a singular bread product
A hot dog (also spelled hotdog), also known as a frankfurter (sometimes shortened to frank), dog, or wiener, is a cooked sausage, traditionally grilled or steamed and served in a partially sliced bun

Hot dog - Wikipedia

cunty chops indeed

It's called a Wiener because IT COMES FROM FUCKING WIEN (Vienna).

Literally the entire fucking continent calls them Wieners because it's the home of the hot dog, and the Würstelstands that are all over this fine city are mini churches to delicious sausage in bread.

It's called a Wiener because IT COMES FROM FUCKING WIEN (Vienna).

Literally the entire fucking continent calls them Wieners because it's the home of the hot dog, and the Würstelstands that are all over this fine city are mini churches to delicious sausage in bread.
I made that bit up as I went along.

Our and their fixtures are tied together, when one is home the other is away. It's mainly from the police so that both sets of fans won't be at home at the same time, it'd lead to a massive headache for the police. Both Liverpool teams and Manchester teams do the same.

Edit: I also think West Ham & Chelsea are also tied together

Right, I get that.

But not being able to play away on the same days makes zero sense.

Right, I get that.

But not being able to play away on the same days makes zero sense.

Playing away on the same day is nothing to do with how they do the fixtures. It's the fact that if we're both away one week then there will be 1 game where we're both at home. If the coppers would allow us to say play at WHL on Saturday then them lot play at home Sunday is unclear.

Posted by Nad1990 on SSC, a few interesting snippets which I have highlighted 'bold'

Hello All

Guess who made a visit a couple days ago to see the box my firm purchased
smile.gif

Only 3 of us went, I just made the list of people who could go check it out. It was very much go straight to our box and straight back out, didn't really get to see a lot of the stadium. Pictures were not allowed and my Senior boss made sure that was enforced. We will be getting "official" photos of our box by end of July, which we can share with the rest of company. However, I am sure we will be seeing loads like that beforehand.

Anyway onto the details. The specs for our box is immense! It felt more like a 5* Hotel Boardroom rather than a box you would expect at a football stadium (been to Wembley, Emirates and few stadiums abroad to compare too). Literally did say "wow" as soon as I walked in. Few things are not finished yet in our box, but that was more to do with us viewing everything as it is, in case we want any minor changes. Box was very similar to picture shared many months ago, just with a few more specific designs related to our company.

We had a very short walk through the South Stand and into the West Stand, so didn't get to see too much. Didn't really see the main areas of South stand, so can't comment on progress there. A lot of progress in the West Stand in the General Access area's. Much higher standard than you would expect, compared to other stadiums. I have no doubt that the internals would be finished by end of July, at the latest.

A lot of staff inside as well, you really can't judge the staff numbers by the Live Cams, there are so many hidden from view. Asked quite a few questions regarding finishing times etc. Pretty certain the stadium will be "ready" for August to allow the test events, seemed very keen to use the word "ready" than "finished". As mentioned by someone earlier (forgot username), there are a view tweaks that have been made, which have no been made public, which would be appreciated by fans. Was not told details, just that more news will filter out as stadium gets closer to being "ready".

We did have a sneaky meet with Mr Levy at Lilywhite House, who just smiled and laughed when I asked him if Bale was coming home
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom