Saints v SPURS (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Match Threads are for special occasions :ledleylick:
then look upon it like this... if you keep making threads for the rest of the season, the match threads will be special because we won the league, the europa league, the FA-cup and the league cup! sooo if you follow my logic you will be special because you made us win all those trophies by creating threads... for the good of spurs, you surely must keep making them, no?

then look upon it like this... if you keep making threads for the rest of the season, the match threads will be special because we won the league, the europa league, the FA-cup and the league cup! sooo if you follow my logic you will be special because you made us win all those trophies by creating threads... for the good of spurs, you surely must keep making them, no?

you may be joking, but i believe stuff like this. only to do with football am i superstitious.

you may be joking, but i believe stuff like this. only to do with football am i superstitious.

Superstitious? I missed half the game because of being dragged out shopping. I got home, put the game on, 20 seconds in and Southampton scored, I immediately turned it off again...just in case. ;)

I get little heart palpitations when I think about the Sandro's defensive header - seriously, we must have the most likable team in the league. I get happy just seeing everyone trying!

:pav:

Yeah, sammyspurs should stay away from making match threads

I knew we would get done by Chelsea. I knew, like I knew we would win our 4 games prior to that. Proof is in the prediction thread.

I also know what will happen v Scum and City, (as I did today) but my vibe hasnt reached Pool and West Ham yet. It only works for PL games by the way.

ROFL @ radio commentary talking about AVB telling the players to throw their shirts into the crowd and then a close up tv shot of 2 yids fighting over Brad's shirt and then one of them handing over cash for it.

:avblol:

I suppose it's one way of getting fans wearing the 3rd kit... :adegrin:

spurs fans battle for friedel's shirt...
not sure wot to make of this... two fat blokes fight over brad's shirt. neither wants to give in... one eventually thinks, no point tearing the fucking thing, and let's it go. other bloke offers the first bloke money. first guy tells him to keep the fucking shirt and his fucking money...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20020083

and why are bbc showing it?

iKqwiw0SqPPxV.gif

Fucking love Sandro, he's blatantly sending a message to Scotty P that he isnt the only hard nut in the team!

Really want to see Ade start some games soon, pretty much quarter of the season gone and we have seen nothing of him.

My first premier league away day. I fooking loved it. Great banter,stood for 90 minutes, sung like a drunken goat, decent enough football, curry afterwords, why can't every game be like that

Back
Top Bottom