Saints v SPURS (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

iKqwiw0SqPPxV.gif

My first premier league away day. I fooking loved it. Great banter,stood for 90 minutes, sung like a drunken goat, decent enough football, curry afterwords, why can't every game be like that

All the Yids in America just a heads up, the UK goes off daylight savings time at 2 AM on Sunday, so the game is one hour later than it would be normally (in this case its on at 11 AM Eastern, 10 AM Central, 9 AM Mtn, 8 AM Western). The mid-week game at Norwich and next weekend vs Wigan will also be an hour later than usual.

COME ON YOU SPURS

ROFL @ radio commentary talking about AVB telling the players to throw their shirts into the crowd and then a close up tv shot of 2 yids fighting over Brad's shirt and then one of them handing over cash for it.

:avblol:

We're too light in the midfield. We're too light up front. Yet we've got 4 fucking goalkeepers...

We need to balance this squad out a bit so we don't have to defend our way to victory against crap like Southampton.

gomes up front ? he knows where the net is.

I was there today. Met jimmyriggle! I missed the players throwing their shirts as I had to make the coach. Good on AVB for that, just a shame they didn't think of it themselves. Atmosphere wise I thought 1st half we were good, but 2nd we were poor. Considering we were still winning for 90 minutes...

I agree with those saying it's not the Spurs way of playing. Completely agree, to sit back and allow them to attack us when we're leading 2-0 is ridiculous. But a win is a win. 987660 footballers would have been stretchered to hospital from that but Sandro gets up straight away, love it. I'm at Norwich on Wednesday! They're coming thick and fast.

To summarise :avblol: COYS

I was there today. Met jimmyriggle! I missed the players throwing their shirts as I had to make the coach. Good on AVB for that, just a shame they didn't think of it themselves. Atmosphere wise I thought 1st half we were good, but 2nd we were poor. Considering we were still winning for 90 minutes...

I agree with those saying it's not the Spurs way of playing. Completely agree, to sit back and allow them to attack us when we're leading 2-0 is ridiculous. But a win is a win. 987660 footballers would have been stretchered to hospital from that but Sandro gets up straight away, love it. I'm at Norwich on Wednesday! They're coming thick and fast.

To summarise :avblol: COYS

If you think that's not the Spurs way, most of you haven't been watching us for the past 20 years :adegrin:

Back
Top Bottom