Saints v SPURS (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

01MHJ.jpg

Pumped!

Worried about Huddlestone against their mobile midfielders like Lallana, Puncheon and Rodriguez. Think this will be a game of "who can score the most" today rather than a 1-0 win either way.

Worried about Huddlestone against their mobile midfielders like Lallana, Puncheon and Rodriguez. Think this will be a game of "who can score the most" today rather than a 1-0 win either way.
They are playing Puncheon, Lallana, Rodriguez and Lambert, so will have an attacking line-up.

Hopefully they leave the full backs isolated and that is where we can smash them.

Have a strange feeling about this one, but Spurs make me feel like this before every game, so hopefully I'm wrong and we destroy em, Come on you Spurs!

how injured exactly is dembele? the club have made no annoucement about it.

huddlestone in the midfield always makes me nervous. he was shocking against maribor, not great against chelsea, takes him about 10 touches to get a ball under control and he's quicker going backwards than he is going forwards, although he still has that killer pass in him. dempsey better do something good today. it will be a close game though i think. can't see us keeping a clean sheet so maybe a 2 - 1 to us

Back
Top Bottom