Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched one of those videos- half funny, half too far into kink land for me to get down with. Kind of amazing the club let him do that on their official instagram account.

I don't think it's directly linked to Simply Lovleh.

2T2bSzz0.jpg

This is their logo for example - which is different to how Dele does it.

Put the tip of your thumb and index finger together, creating the circle to look through. Whilst doing that though, make sure the circle you've created is above your three other fingers. Then flip your hand over your eye.

Simpleh Loveleh.
Nope. Still can’t do it. Missus is looking at me, looking quizzically at crooked, bent, twisted digits and it isn’t very edifying. Will leave it to the young guns like Dele.
:angryscouser:

Put the tip of your thumb and index finger together, creating the circle to look through. Whilst doing that though, make sure the circle you've created is above your three other fingers. Then flip your hand over your eye.

Simpleh Loveleh.
Really? And that’s not how the SLB does it either. Send us a photo of you doing what Dele is doing. Didn’t you would/ could

Football coverage in the Telegraph really has turned to shit since this cunt Wallace took over...what the fuck is this shit...why let truth spoil a "good joke"...

Back
Top Bottom