Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im more concerned about Son fucking off to be honest for always being the fall guy to the most out of form player in European football.
Tired of it.....how the fuck are Lamela, Moura and Son playing second fiddle to Harry at the minute?

A forum full of know all's "its the manager, its the board, its the midfield"......but so many are happy to have the second coming of Rasiak lead the line every week.
The second coming of Rasiak - hasn't thought of that one (late edit - what about the second coming of Andy Booth)

So why play Davies?

He was shite throughout

Aurier and Sanchez were ok but still both gave the ball away repeatedly

Toby gives the ball away and on Saturday (and previously) he brings the ball forward so slowly now he actually brings pressure on our defence.

But the real question is, why have so many players who have played at such a high level previously now playing so poorly. I think Jan has been hap hazard in the last few games, our centre midfield has been woeful and Harry Kane? I'm surprised no one has reported him missing to the police.

Everything we needed in the summer never happened, after a good start, we're starting to reap the consequences

I can't wait to see Dier dropped. Literally losing more and more faith in him every week. Watching him play football is like watching a 5 year old play with lego - all he ever attempts is the brain dead basics.

Kane needs dropping ASAP. I don't care if we have to play with Llorente or fucking Vincent or with no striker at all.

Davies was shocking, which was a surprise.

Dembele played well.

The "we need don't need signings" mob have no credibility anymore. I notice they seem to be keeping a low profile.
Watford, Liverpool and tonight were not due to no one coming in the door in the summer. The team played poorly and Poch seems to forgotten everything he had learned over the past 4 seasons with the squad.

No new signings is going to hurt during the busy season, late November through early January, when we play 13-15 matches in 7 weeks. So, wait to lose then so you can gloat, I guess.

:pochunimpressed:

Think the lack of rest and pre-season after a number of our best players were in the World Cup closing stages is really starting to catch up with us.

Too many of the players are looking tired/jaded - and that's why so many of them look off form and that is going through the entire team,

Also doesn't help that Dembele was obviously losing it last season but is still here and Wanyama and Winks are just coming back from long term injury and are probably not yet match fit.

Up to Poch to sort them out - we were never going to have bought enough quality players to overcome those problems out as we'd have needed about 8 players in.

No we didn't look fine for 84mins, you already forgot first 45 mins and the mistakes. we were fine for 35 mins or so in the second half.
We are not defending well from crosses/corners. Don't you think having Kane and Toby defending headers are better than Rose and Winks?!
They hardly had a shot mate. Vorm was an absolute passenger. Even in the first half when they were pressing the shit out of us, they created nothing from that.

This felt like a shit FA Cup 4th round game, not a Champions League night.

I honestly feel like we've lost to a Young Boys type of team tonight. Inter are a shadow of what they used to be and they still had more hunger than us. Not getting that second goal with some real lacklustre finishing and play when we were 1-0 is as much to blame as our defensive shambles from crosses

1. About 80% of the match was some of the worst senior league European football I’ve ever seen. For both teams.
2. Passing accuracy was laughable. Sending it to players who aren’t open or missing the open guy. When the pass did connect they were either backwards or lateral. We can’t seem to hit the incisive passes that leads the attacker
3. Kane is a shell of his old self. Not sure what’s going on
4. Lucas is the most dangerous player on the squad.
5. Rose for Kane in end.............................really..............really?
6. With Barca in the group, at least a draw here was a must.
7. ANOTHER set piece conceded goal
8. Ugh
:deledoubt:

Back
Top Bottom