Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good

That was the right result, a still very weakened team against a team in their cup final

Arnautivic lucky not to be double yellowed, loads of shithousery from that shithouse of a team (always to be expected), but we walk away with something Chelsea and Utd couldn't this season, 3 points

Now to focus on what does matter, Wednesday

Phhewww. Well happy with the win but fuck me Spurs can you put in a half-decent performance at some point please. Another painful grind. If West Ham weren't so fucking abject no way we would have won with that 2nd half display

Absolutely horrendous performance.

Don't think we've played well once this season.

How we've won 7 out of 9 is crazy.

Maybe not played well but for once we have got a good start. Still think we need to get a midfielder in Jan as it’s going to be a long season but Poch and the players are fighting which is all we can ask and wonderful to beat West Ham at their own gaff.

Fuck, what a meal we make out of relegation fodder hoofing it at us. But still, we have the excuse of the injuries and the points tally to fall back on. Yet to see a truly convincing performance from us this season, with the possible exception of MU.

701300580845797376.jpg

Thats the Spammers done for!

Atkinson should have been pulled at half. That is not acceptable referring at this level of football. I’d be embarrassed if a ref was that bad in the MLS.

Great to beat the pikeys . Great to get 3 points . Lamela is looking fantastic .

Another poor performance. Created next to fuck all again. Didn’t deserve the win really

Not sure where to start.

Don't then.

I would suspect Poch knows a tad more about in game management than you do.

Pinchy bell end time for sure, but we could have done our selves some favours by not one touching the ball back to them within seconds of regaining possession because we where so desperate to get a second. I was sure we where gonna concede another headed goal.

Sissoko had a great game for me. Yes he is clumsy and you worry that hes gonna give the ball away every time he touches it, but overall he was solid defensively and started off plenty of attacks.

Fuck, what a meal we make out of relegation fodder hoofing it at us. But still, we have the excuse of the injuries and the points tally to fall back on. Yet to see a truly convincing performance from us this season, with the possible exception of MU.

Unless we spend big time and create a gulf in class like City have it’s always going to be hard to beat teams like West Ham who treat us as a cup final.

Yeh it’s been an odd season, shit football but good results.

Back
Top Bottom