Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dp9a_SAUcAAcsFi.jpg

Some funny West Ham facts that just proves what a small time banter club they are.

I'll start you off with 20, please feel free to add your own..:dembelelol:

1) They are West Ham
2) They have only ever won 4 trophies.
3) They haven't won a trophy for 38 years
4) They think they are our rivals
5) Their all time hero ( Noble ) has NEVER managed to get in some pretty shitty England squads
6) They rent an athletics stadium
7) Their stadium in general
8) They have won 2 league games and this is their best season ever.
9) They thought being unbeaten in 4 was world beating
10) They haven't finished above us for years.
11) They got dumped out of Europa qualifiers by Astra Goo Goo TWICE.
12) They have lost more at their rented stadium than they have won.
13) They have to keep that stadium for another 97 years.
14) They pay Andy Carroll 100k a week.
15) In the last 2 seasons they finished 35 & 41 points behind us.
16) The only time they go to Europe is on their Holidays.
17) They are run by Karren Brady
18) They have a bubble making machine like the ones for kids parties.
19) They have a Boys of 86 reunion even though they won NOTHING that year.
20) They are West ham.
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)

Last edited:
YES, YES, YES, Get the fuck in and suck on that you Pikey bags of shit.
It's happened again, it's happened agaaaaaain, West Ham United, it's happened again.

What a result. Got a text from my Mate who went to the game saying that they turned on their cringe bubble machine and threw claret and blue smoke bombs on to the pitch thinking they had scored, only for it to be disallowed..:dembelelol:

Su fucking perb.. Well done the boys..beautiful.

Fuck me there are even Spurs 'fans' that post over on sKUMB. Sychophantic melts that have got their noses buried real deep in WHU arses. Grow a pair and stop rolling over to get your tummies tickled.

Embarrassing.

They must have some sort of masochistic tendencies or Stockholm syndrome. Fucking wierdos.

I can understand opposition fans going on other teams forums for a bit of a change and a decent debate but to post in the match thread bigging up WHU and running down Spurs chances is pathetic.

Turn in your Yid cards.

Another thing worth nothing, of the 9 games we've played 6 (SIX!) have been away. If we could just get home and stockpile those sweet sweet home fixtures.. you never know, we could fucking do it!
Mate, if we were ever to win the title there would be people on here saying it wasnโ€™t by enough points.

Fuck me there are even Spurs 'fans' that post over on sKUMB. Sychophantic melts that have got their noses buried real deep in WHU arses. Grow a pair and stop rolling over to get your tummies tickled.

Embarrassing.

They must have some sort of masochistic tendencies or Stockholm syndrome. Fucking wierdos.

I can understand opposition fans going on other teams forums for a bit of a change and a decent debate but to post in the match thread bigging up WHU and running down Spurs chances is pathetic.

Turn in your Yid cards.
Apparently from a spurs fan:
"Cheers, I am so looking forward to this game itโ€™s been a long two weeks.

Big rivalry, two good footballing sides. Any Spurs fan knows this is a huge game for us and if they know anything about football they will know how difficult the game is going to be. This is a very good West Ham side being developed.

I just hope Spurs mentally realise how hard this will be, I watched West Ham play Everton and look like a top 6 side, then I watched them play Chelsea grind out a good draw with chances to win then I watched them play Man Utd of the park for an hour or so. Even at Brighton Arnautovic should have made it 1-1.

As Spurs fans we may want to think there is a large gap in quality between the teams but I donโ€™t think there is, Arnautovic, Yarmolenko and Anderson have the ability to beat anyone."
tenor.gif

I love how they laugh at us for not winning anything for 10 years when they have won fuck all for 38. I'm sure they don't realise that 38 is more than 10.
I like how they laugh at us for losing to Barcelona in the CL, something they have never managed nor never will, their best European achievement is getting to the Europa qualifiers via the fair play, only to lose to Astra Goo Goo.:dembelelol:
I like how they laugh at us for coming 3rd when this is their best ever achievement and have a yearly reunion even though it was 32 years ago.:dembelelol:

Safe to say they are not the brightest lot.
Remind me again, why are the known as the thickest, brain dead, knuckle dragging, half heads in the country?

One of them came on here bragging that they were the 2nd British team to win a European trophy. He disappeared after I told him we were the first. He had no idea. Silly cunt.

Last edited:
Itโ€™ll be a walk-in the park , theyโ€™ve had their result of the year against Manu.

0-3 with noble crying due to a severe bout of monachopsis

Would love to see a 3-0 win ending with Sissoko picking up Noble by the throat and throwing him into that bubble making machine head first

Some strange opinions in here. Weโ€™re away from home against a team who always up their game for us. Due to injuries we couldnโ€™t start with Eriksen, Dembele, Dele, Rose or Jan.

Itโ€™s never easy to win away from home, to think weโ€™re just gonna go away from home against a side who spent close to 100mil in the summer, with our injury list and just destroy them is pretty self entitled.

Was always gonna be a close game today and we edged them out. Itโ€™s a great 3 points and something to be very happy about.

Up the spurs! Lamela looking mustard this season!

And the most clueless post of the day goes to this Tit..
You canโ€™t see if itโ€™s a penalty at the opposite end in a normal ground, but saying he saw that it was a pen at a ground that has 3 different postcodes is as laughable as it gets.
Lots of them blaming the ref for their defeat, but itโ€™s funny that none of them mention the only decision the ref got badly wrong and that was that Snotgrass should have walked for a tackle on Lucas.
Bless em.....

I was sitting right at the other end of the pitch ad well back, but I went up for the pen when Diangana went down and asked the guy next to me how Winks had played the ball. Of course, being so far away, I couldn't be sure, but, seeing it on the TV, I am now seething. Winks gets nowhere near the ball but just takes Grady out.

If I could see it from where I was, it is disgusting that the ref and the assistant (who, of course, spotted the Arnie offside well enough) didn't see it.

Also, I am not entirely convinced Lamela wasn't fractionally offside for the goal, and Kane definitely was and, if you watch closely, he actually ducks away from the ball as it travels to Lamela, so how is that not being active? But, no analysis of that obviously.

I'm also surprised that they didn't show Antonio's shot in the last minute, as it looked quite close from where I was.

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom