Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’ll be a walk-in the park , they’ve had their result of the year against Manu.

0-3 with noble crying due to a severe bout of monachopsis

Would love to see a 3-0 win ending with Sissoko picking up Noble by the throat and throwing him into that bubble making machine head first

Difficult to comment until I know who is fit and playing. We saw last year our 2nd 11 are not good enough but hopefully we will have enough of our 1st 11 fit and will win. Waiting to see Poch's press comments although it may still be impossible to know who is likely to play.

Fuck me there are even Spurs 'fans' that post over on sKUMB. Sychophantic melts that have got their noses buried real deep in WHU arses. Grow a pair and stop rolling over to get your tummies tickled.

Embarrassing.

They must have some sort of masochistic tendencies or Stockholm syndrome. Fucking wierdos.

I can understand opposition fans going on other teams forums for a bit of a change and a decent debate but to post in the match thread bigging up WHU and running down Spurs chances is pathetic.

Turn in your Yid cards.

When Spam where under Bilic i used to very nervous going into this game, i think we he was Poch's Achilles Heel to a certain degree and he got them so up for it they would win every first and second ball.

I think under Pellegrini it will be different. They seem to have turned their form around some what in the last few games but playing a system that is about 3 years past its sell by date (not too dissimilar to the way we lined up a few years back 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 with inverted wingers).

If Poch is clever he will realise what most of our rivals worked out back then - if he sits deep they will struggle to break us down as they have very little creativity available in the middle. Let them have the ball and do nothing with it and the crowd will get on their backs. We can then fucking batter them on the break. Will also suit us better as we are lacking the players to deal with intense pressing and play a possession game.

Arnautavic will be handful for sure, but nothing we haven't dealt with in the past.

Lloris
Toby Sanchez
Trippier Dier Winks Davies
Sissoko Son
Kane
Lucas

Eriksen and Lamela to rescue it if need be, but would rather they where fit for Wednesday.

Eriksen back is massive! Hopefully Dele is back for city. We could do with him In Eindhoven on wed, sadly it looks like he won’t make it

Oh so not all bad then.

Lloris
Trippier - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Davies
Winks - Dembele
Lamela - Eriksen - Lucas
Kane
0-5.

Defence is potentially a mess but we'll have more than enough for West Ham.

Last edited:
Fuck me there are even Spurs 'fans' that post over on sKUMB. Sychophantic melts that have got their noses buried real deep in WHU arses. Grow a pair and stop rolling over to get your tummies tickled.

Embarrassing.

They must have some sort of masochistic tendencies or Stockholm syndrome. Fucking wierdos.

I can understand opposition fans going on other teams forums for a bit of a change and a decent debate but to post in the match thread bigging up WHU and running down Spurs chances is pathetic.

Turn in your Yid cards.
Apparently from a spurs fan:
"Cheers, I am so looking forward to this game it’s been a long two weeks.

Big rivalry, two good footballing sides. Any Spurs fan knows this is a huge game for us and if they know anything about football they will know how difficult the game is going to be. This is a very good West Ham side being developed.

I just hope Spurs mentally realise how hard this will be, I watched West Ham play Everton and look like a top 6 side, then I watched them play Chelsea grind out a good draw with chances to win then I watched them play Man Utd of the park for an hour or so. Even at Brighton Arnautovic should have made it 1-1.

As Spurs fans we may want to think there is a large gap in quality between the teams but I don’t think there is, Arnautovic, Yarmolenko and Anderson have the ability to beat anyone."
tenor.gif

Apparently from a spurs fan:
"Cheers, I am so looking forward to this game it’s been a long two weeks.

Big rivalry, two good footballing sides. Any Spurs fan knows this is a huge game for us and if they know anything about football they will know how difficult the game is going to be. This is a very good West Ham side being developed.

I just hope Spurs mentally realise how hard this will be, I watched West Ham play Everton and look like a top 6 side, then I watched them play Chelsea grind out a good draw with chances to win then I watched them play Man Utd of the park for an hour or so. Even at Brighton Arnautovic should have made it 1-1.

As Spurs fans we may want to think there is a large gap in quality between the teams but I don’t think there is, Arnautovic, Yarmolenko and Anderson have the ability to beat anyone."
tenor.gif
Also, the chap seems to watch a lot of West Ham games.

Lloris
Toby Sanchez
Trippier Dier Winks Davies
Sissoko Son
Kane
Lucas

Eriksen and Lamela to rescue it if need be, but would rather they where fit for Wednesday.

I saw somewhere that Sanchez, Lucas, Foyth and Aurier won't be back in time, can't be sure though.

Back
Top Bottom